C H A P T E R O N E

• b r e e l a n •

(A/N: The picture above is Breelan xx)

"HUGHES! A LITTLE HELP HERE?!" My boss yelled. I scrambled over to the left side of the main stage to adjust one of the speakers. "Damn, Hughes, you need to quit daydreaming..." Another guy muttered as he wiped the sweat off of his forehead and walked away.

I couldn't really help my daydreaming lately because well, this was my first night as a roadie for One Direction's tour this summer and the show tonight was in Los Angeles. To be honest, I was very much in love with them before I was hired, and my favorite was Niall. Ugh, his blue eyes were so beautiful and how he rocks an all black outfit makes me melt every time..

And to think, I could see him maybe today. I hope I do, I really, really do. But right now, I need to focus so I don't get yelled at again. All the speakers had now been put into place and the stadium was ready to go for sound check. Just as I was leaving, I bumped into someone so hard I fell and hit my head. "Ouch.." I groan. Two hands pull me up and there he was.. There was Niall Horan.

"Ya alright there?" He asked in genuine concern. "Yeah.. Yeah, thank you." "Anytime! Wait, have we met before?" "I don't believe we have." I smile sheepishly and laugh. He laughs with me. "Well, I'm Niall." "Breelan. Breelan Hughes." "Nice to meet ya! You're very pretty, Breelan!" "Thank you." I blush.

"No problem! Listen, I have to go to sound check now, but do you want to hang out a little later after the show, get some drinks?" He asks. The way his dimples rose when he smiled was so cute. "Sure! I'd love that!" "Great! See you after the show, babe." He winks and runs off. I slouch down the wall with a goofy grin plastered onto my face and I try to get up and walk normally but I wound up walking into a wall.. Talk about awestruck.