C H A P T E R T W E L V E

* A/N: Time for a little drama.. Listen to "Bad Karma" by Axel Thesleff and "Gas Pedal" by Sage The Gemini for the club scene then for the rest.. "Wait" by NF and "Down" by Blink 182. Enjoy💋💋 *

• b r e e l a n •

* later that evening *

We had all gotten bored from sitting in the flat all evening so we all decided to go out to a club in the city. The boys, all of 1D and 5SOS were all looking fine as hell, then me, Dinah, and Cal and Mikey's new girlfriends, Jessie and Caitlin were all looking smoldering. I had a red bodycon dress that showed off my baby bump and I was wearing a pair of red Vans since heels were out of the question now since I was pregnant.

"Who's ready to tear shit up?!" Dinah yells and she got a chorus of "Hell Yeah's" in return as we all departed Niall's house and hit the streets.

• n i a l l •

I really could not keep my eyes off of Breelan in that dress, I mean, goddamn.. If she wasn't pregnant, I would rip that dress off of her in a heartbeat, make rough, passionate, sweet love to her, then buy her a new dress because I would have ripped that one and I would feel bad. 

I was watching her dance with Dinah, Jessie, and Caitlin to "Bad Karma" with the boys and downing so many shots in the process.. The song ends and "Gas Pedal" starts spreading through the room.

Breelan really knew how to move to that song and it had me going like crazy.. Until of course, a bunch of drunk ass fans made their way to us and tried getting us to dance with them but the answer from all of us was a resounding "Hell no."

But one girl would NOT leave me alone, no matter how many times I told her I came here with Breelan, she wouldn't leave. She was okay looking but she was one crazy bitch..

She kept grinding all over me and whispering shit in my ear, then she kissed me. I tried pushing her off of me and when i finally got her off, I saw Breelan in front of me, face red and her teeth gritted.

"WHAT THE FUCK, NIALL?!?!" She screams. "It's not what it looks like!" I plead but before I could say anything more, she slaps me in the face. "DON'T YOU EVER COME NEAR ME AGAIN." She yells and storms off.

Dinah, Jessie, and Caitlin all run after her.

I look at the other boys, holding my cheek, and they all shake their heads at me.

What have I done..

I just lost her..

I lost the love of my life..

Now I lost my children too..

What the fuck is wrong with me..?