Chapter:3 Its better if I can't win

[The day of the match]

Kise:(Soracchi is actually blind, and I mean for blind is. She can't see anything but darkness)

'I can't believe I didn't know that sora-chan is actually.....blind' riko thought while walking with the rest of her team, she peek over to sora who is walking besides kagami 'How come I didn't notice?....Is it because whenever she talks to you, she looks at you in the eye?.........'

"Kagami-kun, the look in your eyes is worse than usual" sora said looking at him, kagami looks away.

"Shut up" he said when flashback last night, kagami was laying on his bed still awake at 2 a.m 'You'll see, kise. I'll show you!' he thought while he grip his fist and smiling excitedly until morning has come

End of flashback sora just sigh"I was just a little excited" he said and rub his eyes from the bridge of his nose.

"What are you, a kid going on a field trip?" sora ask bluntly, kagami pop a vein.

"What'd you say?!" he exclaimed and sigh deeply while walking like a zombie 'Yesterday actually shock me that my stupid thought of her as a blind person is actually right......But she doesn't look like one' kagami thought and peeks over to sora who is walking like a normal person'Hey, sora" je called and sora looks up to him.

"What is it? kagami-kun?" she ask.

"Are you really......um....you know.....blind?" he ask looking away.

"Yes, I'am blind, is there anything wrong with it?' she said and kagami shakes his head.

'No no no no no........n-nothing is wrong" he replied.

"Then, its good. I know your thinking like'How come I didn't notice' or 'Its doesn't look like it'" she said and close her eye "Kise-kun is right, I can't see but, not only darkness"

kagami blink"Not only darkness?" he ask gaining everyones attention"What do you mean?"

"I can see colors, like yours, your color is dark red but if you react or like scared, another color will be added and reminds me that your scared right now" she said"even though I'm blind, I have a strong sense and hearing that you don't even notice that I'm blind" she explained and narrowed her eyes when a familiar voice called them"Hey, Guys!.." they look over to the direction of the voice who called and saw kise running towards them wearing a black sleeveless shirt.

"This place is big, so I thought that I'd come and get you" he said and riko bows"Thank you" she said and kagami walks to him"Kise!" he called when kise walks to sora ignoring the tiger and hug sora.

"Soracchi, ever since you turned down my invitation to join us, I've been crying in my pillow every night" kise said while rubbing his face using his hand.

"What's wrong with him?" hyuuga said raising one eyebrow.

"Hey, just show us the way!" kagami yelled.

"Not even one girl has turned me down before" kise said ignoring kagami again.

"Tch, Are you ignoring me?" kagami mumble to himself.

"I'm sorry if I turned you down but, could you please stop being sarcastic?" sora replied bluntly when kise slowly narrowed his golden eyes.

"I'm interested to know more about the guy who's making soracchi say those things" he said and looks over to kagami and walks pass him"I don't care much about being the Generation of Miracles, but I can't ignore such an obvious challenge" he said and kagami looks at him too"I'm not mature enough to let it slide" he said and makes a smirk"Sorry, but I'm going to crush you with everything I have" he continued, kagami chuckled and smirk more wider.