Introduction

Three,there are three types of civilizations according to the Kardashev scale. The Kardashev scale measures the level of technological advancement of a civilization based on the amount of energy that it is able to harness. A type 1 civilization can harness all energy and available resources on its home planet.type 2 civilizations can harness all of the energy of their home star. A type 3 civilization is for the wildly silly dreamers,a type 3 civilization is able to harness the energy of its whole galaxy.

Millions of years have passed. Humanity's biggest threat kept rising and falling. That threat is other humans,humans that have a lust for power,status and blood. Using morals and religion as an excuse,using the words of their own gods as escape goats. Some blame all their troubles on God but rely on him to the fullest , and some even deny it existence outlawing all religions.

The new and old extreme ideologies changed the face of the earth. the earth have split into three sides:
-The coexisting religious nations. That exists in the Middle East,most of the European countries and the northern part of the African continent. CRN for short. The CRN believe that religions should be put first,as a law mostly. the CRN doesn't have a single religion but many diverse ones(some religions even deny each other). Further divided into three areas,one for every three religions that have the highest population in the area. A ruler of every area is chosen in a way that mimics democracy. The three rulers meet In a room from time to time to decide high CRN matters.

-The double neutrino sector. Named after the double neutrino that held the G particle in its core(the G particle is a particle found stuck in the middle of two neutrinos that is ten times faster than light but can stand still if have passed in between two closely attached neutrinos )the energy source of the new world. The DN sector is located in the northern American continent and Russia. The DN sector out laws religion and the belief in a god. Having a secular government that consists of two guardians that make the decisions for the whole sector. The two guardians are prepared to govern from birth,and are genetically modified to have no affection for their self. Always putting the sector first then them second.

-The applaud land. Named that for being the first ever nation to outlaw war. The AL is a peaceful nation with a democratic style government with the president as its head. Located in every other unclaimed land by the two previous nations. The people of the AL believe in one thing and one thing only ,a god. They don't believe in any other religious thing. According to the people of the AL god exists but have no teachings or orders.
---------------------------------
One day the sun started to act abnormally. A massive solar flare hit the DN sector making the sector suffer for months. A month later a flare erupted in the other side of earths orbit ,so large and big that it sparked the sky with light day and night for two days. A while later the scientists of the three nations came up with a conclusion,it's the end they said. The sun that we know is dying.

For the first time ever the three nations came together to find a way to save humanity. They came up with three ways to do so. Every plan will happen in a different place in the solar system, with fifty arks that will take what will be left of earth and humanity to it.

And now humans United ,a type 1.6 civilization will try to save it self or die trying