Reasons to Keep Going

1. You know that feeling you get when you make someone else smile? And like how they just can't stop smiling and they look like the cutest little angel? Yeah keep doing that, so at one point, you're the one smiling. 

2. There are so many more people in the world than just what you have met, 7 billion people, and I'm sure that more than just one of those people would kill to have you with them at night talking about their hopes and dreams. 

3. Screw having a date, screw having a sexual relationship, platonic love is going to be the best love of your life. The kind that makes you want to go watch that new movie with them, the kind that would make it so you knew that they would always be there for you, no matter what. You're going to make at least one friend in your life and it might as well be a good friend, but if you stop now you will never be able to experience this.

4. I don't know what your listening skills are like, I don't know if you like to hear about other people's experiences but I do know that everyone wants to be truly heard not just listened to and one day you're gonna find someone who makes you feel like you could talk about everything you love for hours on end and never have to stop out of embarrassment because they'll get excited about anything you get excited about, but instead of getting sad when you get sad they'll keep you from getting sad at all. 

5. You'll get to one day read something that touches you, that reaches a part of your heart that you didn't know you still had or ever did. Find a book that gives you a home you never have, a poem that whispers calmly the thing's you've tried to shout, a quote that takes away all perspective