Chapter 13 Skys P.O.V Magical

"I channel my emotions into my work. That way, I don't hurt anyone but myself."

                                                                                                                                                      -Cinna, Catching Fire.

I have never been to Disney World before. I had never expected it to be so fun and wonderful.  "What ride do you want to ride on first?" Austin asked.

"I don't  know you choose," I responded.

"No, you choose because I love you," Austin insisted.

"You choose because I love you even more," I told him.

He just laughed and said "alright, lets go on Space Mountain."

So we did. I honestly don't know what I was expecting. The line said that it was a hour but it only felt like 45 minutes. "Front or back?" Austin asked me.

I couldn't decide. It would be scary riding in the front because of it being my first time, but it would probably be worth it. "Front," I replied.

I got in the front seat.  I was shaking all over. Honestly I don't like roller coasters. As if Austin knew that I was scared, he reached his hand for mine. He leaned over and whispered "You will be okay."

I believed him.

***

"What time do you think the fireworks start?" I asked.

"At 10," Austin replied.

"Oh it's 10 minutes away from 10, we better find a good viewing place," I suggested.

Well I didn't know that since it is Disney that of course all the good spots are taken. "I have the perfect place," Austin stated.

He took my hand. I felt my heart skip a beat. He dragged me off towards Tomorrowland. "Why are we going away from Cinderella's Castle? That's where the fireworks are," I told Austin.

"I know a even better place," he stated.

I sighed. Its obvious that he won't tell me where we are going. He dragged me into a line. "What  ride is this line for?" I asked.

We got onto a escalator. He pointed up at a blue train in the sky and responded "The People Mover."

I guess it is a good place to watch them. I mean some of the ride is outside. We sat down in a cart. The first firework went off. We just sat there, enchanted by the fireworks. "Sky?" Austin asked.

"Yes Austin," I asked, looking into his eyes.

"There's a question that I need to ask you," He stated.

"Go ahead!" I told him.

He took a deep breathe. "Sky, you are like a firework in my world," he stated.

I blushed. When I looked up I could tell he saw that. Oh no. I saw his shoulders relax a little bit. "Sky, I have been wanting to ask you this for a really long time but I just could not find the right time. Sky, it would be a honor to me if you were my girlfriend," Austin told me.

It took awhile to go in. Then I realized that he was asking me to be his girlfriend. I blushed again. "Austin there is only one correct answer to that... YES, OF COURSE I WILL!" I exclaimed.

Then he kissed me, right when the finale of the fireworks was happening.

We were both bitten by the love bug.

***

Hi! OMG THAT LAST CHAPTER WAS JUST SO CUTE!!! Anyway, about the epilogue, there is going to be two parts. They both take place at different periods of time. Also if you were to choose one person for me to write another chapter in their point of view who would it be? Just wondering. Sorry that this chapter isn't as long as it normally is. Also I'm so sorry it took me almost a month to update. Anyway enjoy!