--1--

A/N: Hey what's up guys! So i'm still currently writing an Ianthony fanfiction so if I miss a day shut up okay! I will try to upload a new chapter once or twice a day, now i have to take Toby to IHop, apparently its like a breakfast bar today or something.... yeah I better bring my hatchets with me just in case ~Cinder   

~Sean/Jack's POV~ 

It was my first day at (Insert high school here), holy crap i'm nervous. It's been a couple of days since I moved into my flat in LA. And for those days I've been here I have found myself living with deep depression, mostly because I wouldn't see go visit Ireland,this beautiful place I call home for a very long time. Today I decided to wear a black teeshirt, dark blue jeans, and some red converse. I slump to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. Then I ran to the kitchen grabbed a crumpet, ran to the dining room, grabbed my white and grey backpack and quickly rushed on the bus. I find an empty seat and started eating my crumpet. When the bus came to the next stop a few kids stepped on the bus before I saw the cutest boy I have ever seen. He had black hair, glasses, shimmering brown eyes, and a smile that seemed to never left his face. Woah, I never felt this way before.

~Mark's POV~ 

Great, another day in living hell. No one would stop calling my "Faggot, bitch,ugly,homo and other things like that just because I'm gay. So what, who cares which gender I love, god sometimes it gets to be too much. I sigh and start to walk on the bus. When i'm half way down the walkway someone stopped me dead in my tracks. It was a boy about my age, he had short medium brown hair, blue eyes that remind me of the glistening ocean, and a worried expression on his face. I didn't even realize he was staring at me I decided to sit next to him because I never seen him at school so he might be new, plus I wanted to introduce myself to him, but he probably isn't gay or bi.

"Hello my name is Mark Fischbach, nice to meet you!" I say with a hopefully welcoming smile. He smiles back and says with a gentle tone

"Hi Mark i'm Sean McLoughin, but I go by Jack you can call me either one."

"So what grade are you in?" 

"I'm a in year 11"

A sigh of relief escaped from my mouth "Me too what classes do you have?" 

"In order I think it's English,Science,French,Gym,Lunch,Math, then Social Studies" 

"That's wonderful because we have almost every class together except English and Math" 

"Cool!" 

Me and Jack talked random util the bus arrives at hell. I can already feel the flames engulf me. Me and Jack have lockers pretty close, which made me smile and blush. Just when I finished colleting my books I felt someone push me against the locker, hard. 

"Hey faggot where is your boyfriend?" 

Crap, it was David. He rides the same bus as me, he must have saw me and Jack. 

"That's none of your fucking business" 

"Oh isn't it now" he said with a evil grin his face. He grabbed my collar and pushed me to ground, where he started kicking me in the stomach. At this point i'm coughing up a lot of blood.

"Hey leave him alone!" I heard a familiar voice scream, Jack. 

"Or what?" I didn't Hear anything else because I blacked out 

~Jack's POV~ 

I went to ask Mark where English room was, when I saw a horrific sight. Mark was lying on the floor his mouth full of blood, while some kid was screaming threats, about, in his terms "Go die in a hole with the rest of the gays in this world, faggots like you don't deserve to live." Well at least I know he's gay..'Jack shut up and help Mark you idiot'

"Hey leave him alone!" I scream causing the man to turn around, in which he had a devilish smirk on his face.

"Or what?" 

"This..." I ran over and punch him in the face. He collapsed to the floor and passed out. Man, I must have hit him hard. I quickly pulled out my phone and called for an ambulance. Only about 2 minutes later an ambulance came and put mark on a stretcher, me following them into the ambulance. I already asked the principal if I could leave the school, he was totally fine with it. I knelled down and held Mark's hand while whispered "It will be okay Mark don't worry I will stay with you no matter what so you wouldn't be alone." We remained that way until we reached the hospital, Mark was quickly rushed into one of the rooms for surgery, me having to wait in the waiting room, where I called my ma and told her where I was then I called all of my teachers also telling them where I was. After like 10 minutes of just scrolling through instagram and twitter a doctor told me to follow him. He brought me right outside Mark's door.

"Your very lucky, son. If you didn't call as fast as you did he might be dead right now. He lost a lot of blood but he will be fine, and may I ask how he ended up like this?" 

"Well all of know is that someone was yelling at him about how much of a faggot he is and that all gays deserve to die, while kicking him in the stomach and face. Then I rushed over started a little scene, made him pass out and then called for an ambulance." 

"Well son your very brave, and may I ask if you guys are dating?" 

"No, not yet but after he gets out of the hospital i'm going to ask him to be my boyfriend, wait please tell me your not homophobic" 

"Of course not i'm actually gay myself" 

"Okay well i'm glad, oh and when can I see Mark?" 

"If you step in this room you can right now, but a little warning he isn't able to wake up yet but over time he will,he can still hear you and feel you so I suggest you try to talk to him" 

"Alright" 

~Mark's POV~ 

I woke up, yet I wasn't able to see. My eyelids felt too heavy to even try opening them. I just laid there until I heard some come in.

"Hello Mark I hope your okay" I heard a familiar voice say. Jack. He was so sweet, then the memories start flooding back. I was laying on the floor coughing up blood, when I heard Jack start screaming at David.  Then I black out. He must have called for an ambulance, That settles it I have to 1. find out if he is gay and 2. if he is gay then ask him to be mine. I was broken out of my thoughts when I felt someones hand grasp mine, I do my best to grasp it in return which some how succeeded because I hear him whisper "I'm glad your still here on the Earth with me, Mark." Yep it was Jack-good. I then intertwine our fingers together and laid there not wanting it to end. After what feels like hours which was only a few seconds, I feel something soft touch my lips. I flicker my eyes open to see Jack sitting there, his eyes are puffy and a huge smile across his face

"Hi Jack come here I want to hold you..." I scoot over and make grabby hands. He does as I commanded, sitting on the bed next to me, putting his arm over my sholders as I nuzzle my head in his chest.

"Thank you for saving me Jack without you I would have been dead, you don't know how much that means to me and how much you mean to me..." 

"Shh Mark I know how it feels to be abused because of my sexuality except I had no one to help me" I start tearing up and I looked him in his ocean blue eyes. I start leaning in him meeting me half way. The kiss was gentle but passionate, I felt sparks go off in my heart. I knew right then that I was in love with Sean McLoughlin.