--3--

A/N: Hey guys i'm starting to feel a little better, because I actually got out of bed and went out on the town! Even though I usually stay in bed all day anyway... but i'm going to going to go to gamestop tomorrow with Ben, I hope this time he won't bye out the entire store ~Cinder

~Mark's POV~ 

It was the end of the last period, finally. This whole day has been, well off. First the Victoria incident, then Sean started doing weird things. First after the whole Victoria incident me and Sean were walking to class together hand in hand and I started to feel his arm heat up, not because he was hot or anything but as if he was on fire. Then, when we were at lunch I saw his eyes turn green then dark blue then back to crystal blue. What the heck was going on with him? 

~Sean's POV~ 

This whole day has been a bust. I keep on letting my secret slip, and i'm certain Mark noticed. How can I be such an idiot, Mark must think i'm a total freak I mean who could blame him? I need to tell him soon before I hurt him. When I reached his locker, I grabbed his hand I ran to the bathroom. I got into one of the stalls and shut the door, so it was just me and Mark. 

"Mark I need to tell you something" 

"What is it?" 

"Okay look, you know the weird things that are happening with my eye and my arms.." all he does is nod so I hold out my arms to show him the green flames. 

"This is my secret that only a few people know, I have this power that no body can explain." I then left his head to show him my eyes. He just stared into them, but not with fear.... 

I know that was extremely short but I had a brain block so a new chapter will be up tomorrow.