Chapter 2

Eragon looked trough all of Ellesméra and he could not find Arya so he decided that he would go to the river and wash off since he didn't was off this morning.
~*~ ~*~
Eragon was surprised to see Arya sitting on a large mossy log with damp hair and a silk robe.
"Arya?" Eragon asked as Arya turned around.
"Eragon, what are you doing here you should be with Oromis?" She said.
"I need to talk to you, and my back is bad today so I took the day off," Eragon said as he walked over to were Arya was sitting.
"Eragon," Eragon shivered at Aryas mocking words that reminded him of Saphiras voice.
Eragon Sat on the log and said, " I think it's time you know the truth about my feelings."
"What feelings?" Arya look at him in a confused way.
Eragon stiffened, "my....my.. feelings about you.."
"Eragon, I'm a hundred years old, you can't just love me because of my looks" Eragon remained silent and Arya paused then continued, "Im an elf your human, I'm a hundred and you nothing but a child to me, Eragon... I see you as a friend not as love."
Arya rose up and walked away Eragon sat watching her walk away into the distance, once Arya was gone Eragon began to sob not knowing what to do.
Eragon felt Saphiras presence which only made him sob more.
Oh... little one what did you do? Saphira asked as she landed by his side and touched his arm with her nose.
Eragon explained what happened as tears started tks form around his eyes.
Oh...little one, Saphira huffed.
What should I do now? Eragon cried.
Apologise, Saphira said.
That will not help my problem Eragon sniffed.
Eragon just try it will make you feel better, Saphira looked at Eragon, Eragon avoided eye contact and looked away.
I will try tomorrow but I think I need to have a rest first it's getting late anyways Eragon said.
Very well, Saphira said as Eragon climbed up Saphira on to her saddle.
Lets go Eragon said as Saphira lifted her wings and jumped into the sky.
~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ♥