That Sly Hoe

Pic of Leah and Hope

Stef

Today's the day I go back to work since it's been two weeks and I had fun but I gotta get back to work tho even tho I still get payed with out working. Also today leah has to get back to her boutique and after Shea done with that me her and Hope will be going out for lunch.

Also today I'm taking my baby Hope with me to work. Everyone loves her too death and Leah wants to Hope to go with me so I said ok.

Right now I'm getting dressed. After I got dressed I went to Hope room and woke her up then I picked out her out which was a purple KD shirt with her little purple tights then I got her purple KD socks and grabbed her little purple and blue KD shoes. I got her dressed then i made her a bag and put her stuff in it then I grabbed a sleeping Hope grabbed her bag went to our room kissed Leah then I grabbed my iPhone 6 plus of the charger and ran downstairs out the door locked it and ran to my all white infiniti put hope on her booster seat and buckled her up then I got in the car and stopped by a McDonald's and got breakfast for Hope then we headed of to the company.

I parked the car and got out then went to Hope side and git her out and grabbed her bag and picked her up.

We walked inside and went to the elevator and went to my floor. We hot off and everybody greeted me and my Hope then went back to work.

We got to my office and I put Hope down on my desk then I out her bag down and grabbed the food and started feeding Hope. I saw my coffee on my desk and smiled.

Later on I was working while hope was watching cartoon sitting on the floor. U got a text from Leah.

Text convo

Baby: gm baby how's work and Hope.

Me: gm Bella and it's going fine Hope is just watching TV how bout u baby.

Baby: it's going well but Armani is talking me to death about her and steven and how they love each other and how haily still coming at ha sideways and stuff.

Me: lol aww u poor baby don't forget lunch baby and tell Armani I said hey baby love u

Baby: I won't baby and ok I will love u to steffy

End of convo

I just laughed at Leah. I went back to work til I heard a knock and I told them to come in.

When I looked up I saw Heather and she looked pathetic like a slut which she is.

Hey baby I miss u Heather Saud to me and I got mad.

Wat do u want Heather my kid us here I told her.

I want u that's all she told me then she tried to kiss me but something stopped her and I looked and saw Leah. Dam!!! How she get her that fast.

Next thing I know hope was being carried out by Leah then Leah came back and she grabbed Heather and punched her in the face then the nose then she banged her head on my desk then Leah threw her across the room and punched her.

U Sly hoe thought u could steal a kiss huh and with my child in here nawl u lost yo dam mind but ima show u how I lost my mind. Leah said to Heather than she grabbed Heather by the hair and dragged her all the way to the elevator and repeatedly punched her til the elevator came.

Leah threw Heather on it then press first floor and the doors closed.

Leah turned around with a smirk on her face and everybody went back to work. I went up to Leah and kissed her and whispered in her ear dam Bella u was fine as fuck never stop working our or fighting g cause that ass was everywhere it dies me no justice Bella. I said to her and she going ed and went to get Hope.

We went to lunch and then I went back to work and Hope came too but Leah went to take a nap cause she was tired and her belly was now showing a little.

Daddy can I stay with uncle Tony and auntie arreol please they funny please daddy Hope said to me while we was walking to the car.

Sure baby I'll do u off right now ok Bella I told Hope and she spoke her head.

I dropped hope off and told another I will pick her up at lunch time after my meeting.

We I was driving home I thought of Heather being Sly trying to kiss me but I wasn't gonna let that happen at all. I just laughed at her wat a Sly hoe she is.