Try Me

Picture of the Rivicks

Leah

Stef toke two weeks off of work and work at home and just chill with me and Hope.

Today is the day that everybody is packing for the trip to Hawaii and right now me and hope is getting her bag ready. Now hope can walk and talk a little for a 6 Month old baby. Her hair has grown a lot too it's a curly mess I have to deal with.
Mama I Dada no mama Hope said to and shook her little finger at me.

I was shocked that she wanted Stef and not me I'm hurt lol. I called Stef since him and Anthony is in the game room

Yes bella
Your daughter wants u to help her pack
OK tell her I'm coming to help by Bella
Bye

I hung up and just got her dipper bag ready then I saw Anthony and Stef come in laughing at me.

Shut up u guys that not funny dam no sex for you Stef for a whole week i said to Stef and he quick laughing but Anthony kept laughing. I just smirked at him and went to our room and got my bags ready.

Today me mama Stef mama Arreol Armani and shine is having a girls day out today while all the guys watch Mya Hope and Sparkle.

After I got my bags ready I went toke a shower then to the closet and picked out I flower flow dress that went mid thigh and flowed out it huge my upper body perfectly. I put on lip gloss then put some mascara and put waves in my hair. I grabbed my tott bag and went down the stairs to see everybody already came.

We toke my mama all black land Rover and went to the mall.

First we got or nails done and feet then we both mama's got their hair done Armani Arreol and shine went with me too Victoria Secret and got some things then to bath and body Works and got some things. Then we met the mama's at foot locker and we all got some shoes  except for shine and Armani because they have small feet so we had to go to kids footlocker and they got their shoes. After that we DE used to eat so we are eat to the food court and found a spot to eat at.

Armani and Arreol went to go get our food.

I was wondering wat was taking so long so I turned end looked for them and I sat they was having a heated conversation with Heathers sister and Anthony ex girlfriend. I watched it to see if they could handle it then both Armani and Arreol slapped them and walked away smirking and doing their little handshake with our food I just smiled and turned around. Now they are my sisters.

After we ate we went to get some clothes and swimsuits for Hawaii tomorrow.

Stef

All the guys were talking about our mafia business while I was holding hope whole she talked to me as I was talking to the guys. Sparkle and Mya was in the huge playroom that I made for Hope. I put hope down and let her run around.

So Steven how's it going with Armani I asked my brother.

Good bro she is so beautiful and funny and she wants me for me and I want her for her but it's just haily Heathers sister is always calling and coming to me saying she wants me back but mani tells her that I'm with her and haily just calls her names and stuff but it was last Friday me and Armani went to a party and haily was there she kissed me and I pushed her off but when she turned around Armani was there and she punched haily straight on the nose I just smiled at her Steven told me.

Wow bro I hear ya cause Heather showed up at my office and Sked me to take her back but I told her and she got mad especially cause Leah was there plus her and Leah already knew each have other and Leah just smirked at her but I know Leah was going to do something I told him.

Anthony and Arreol is doing good but again his crazy ex girlfriend was messing with Arreol and one time Arreol had a fight with her and of course Arreol won I mean I was there.

Dada I'm hungry my bambina patted me and asked while pouting. I picked her and told the guys that we are going to cicis pizza so the girls can eat.

Me Hope and Anthony went in my charger while Sparkle Mya dad and Leah dad went in dad's Tahoe.

We went to cicis and ate good all Hope do was eat pieces of her pizza but at her brownies and cinnamon rolls.

When we got back Roy house the girls was there in the gran leaving room talking and laughing. Hope was still up so I let her down and the guys went to the man cave that u built for the guys.

It was getting late and everybody had to wake up early on the morning to go to Hawaii for the week.

I told a shower and went on the closet and packed my bags while Leah toke Hope a bath and put her to bed.

Leah came in the closet with one of my shirts with some short Nike shorts and elite socks with a cap on her head.

Night baby I'm very tired ok she said to me and gave me a kiss. She's never like that unless Hope has been everywhere and Leah has to run after her.

I just shrugged and finished packing my stuff. After I was done I went to Hope room through our room and checked on her and she was still up laughing and giggling so u grab her then went down stairs to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle incase she gets hungry and I went back to the room and layed down on the bed and waited til Hope fell asleep then I drifted off to sleep.