Get out my house!

'But ma! Katie got me drunk, she spiked my drink and I got tipsy!'

'Hald Yer Weesh, I've had enough of your crap around here' Ma was furious.

'I've had enough of your crap since I was 13, Mum!'

'Get out my house! I don't want to see your face again, Lassie!

Samantha runs upstairs and goes to her bedroom. She stares at her posters of Cinemates and huffs with stress. She packs a few things and runs out the house.

'Cheerio, Ma! I've bought my posters of Kelvin and Peter so you can't Gill off to them anymore!'

(Gill off is the term sometimes used to say Female masturbation)

Samantha slams the door behind her, not even saying goodbye to her sisters.

She takes her phone out and checks YouTube. She sighs as Cinemates new Milky Monday had came out today. They were talking about filming in Amsterdam. Once they said the word Amsterdam, Samantha's eyes lit up as if a lightbulb turned on in her mind.

'That's it!' Samantha yelled, people noticed and started.
'Nutter' a person murmured passing by Samantha.

'I will go to Amsterdam and ..... Live on the street' Samantha sounded happy until she thought of where to live. She went onto the Arkefly website and got a flight for £24 that leaves in 3 hours.

Samantha called a taxi and took herself to the airport. The taxi driver was questioning Samantha and why she was going.Samantha finally got soft and told the taxi driver, ending up in tears.

'Because your going to start a new life, this tact ride is free of charge. You need it and I wish you all the best' Glaswegian taxis are very expensive so Samantha felt privileged to get a free taxi ride. She gave the driver a hug and got her bag, ready to go.

2 hours past and she was boarding the plane.

'Enjoy your flight madam.' A friendly flight attendant said as she showed Samantha to her seat. She was overthinking about her mum until the Captain came on the speaker and said the doors were about to close for take off.

Samantha closed her eyes until the annoying safety recording came on. Once the aircraft started moving, she couldn't go back now. She gulped with fear as the Airbus 320 started making the roaring noise of takeoff.

Once the wheels lifted off the ground, a tear came to Samantha's eyes. A Dutch man sat next to her. He noticed her crying. Samantha wasn't aware of who this man was until he approached her.

'Hey, what's wrong?'
'Nothing, just a rough time at...... Dylan haegens?'
Samantha was shocked to see Dylan, a youtuber and friend of Kelvin and Peter.

'Come here then' Dylan gave Samantha a hug, he didn't think to ask further.
Dylan tried to keep Samantha happy while watching Orange Is The New Black. The flight landed in no time and It was time to say goodbye to Dylan.

'Whatever brings you to Amsterdam, have an amazing time!' Dylan gave Samantha his number and gave her one last hug before separating at the arrival gates.

It was reasonably late and Samantha had little money left, she saw the advertisement for the I Amsterdam sleeper bus which only costs £2 or €2.50.

She left the terminal to see the see the sleeper bus, one bed left. She got on it before the person behind, she stuck her tongue out at them as the door shut.

Samantha finally got to her designated bed, and tried calling her mum- she declined her call so she left her a voicemail saying

'Mum, don't bother looking for me; I've left the country and I hope your happy'

Samantha ended the call and put in her headphones. She listened to 'Boybands are Cliché by Cinemates. She thought that the bus goes out of Amsterdam but it goes to a stop, and sleeps for 4 hours and doesn't another stop for 4 hours then it does 3 tours around the city.

After listening to the song, she heard it fade away as she fell asleep.