'You can step out of the window and walk straight into the canal'

'
Wow, there's so many apartments in a building that looks so small!' Samantha awed in amazement.
'Aha, I know. Most apartments are like that in Amsterdam central. Kelvin said feeling quite smart.

The 3 finally reached the second floor, it was quite a struggle whilst holding heaps of luggage. Peters hands were full, he gave kelvin the keys whilst dropping his suitcase. Kelvin unlocked the door to the apartment which led the 3 into the hallway.

'Omg! I can't believe I am standing in the Cinemates house! This is like a dream come true. It doesn't seem like the apartment we all see in your videos!' Samantha was so overwhelmed about this and was already thinking about tomorrow and what she will do with kelvin and Peter.
'It's 5:30, damn; I'm super tired. Samantha, sadly this only a 2 bedroom apartment and we have a super small sofa. Peter's room is probably a mess, he should really keep it more tidy. Since that has happened, would you like to share my room because I am happy to share?' Kelvin smiled, willing to share.

' sure' Samantha smiled as she followed kelvin into the bedroom. The bedroom was quite large, there was a very large window which let you see a view of the canal.

Kelvin shut the curtains so that no light of the sunset could be seen. He smiled at Samantha as he kneeled down and put his suitcase under the bed and hung up his jacket on the side of us chair.

'So what's actually brought you here?' Kelvin knew something had happened between Samantha and her mum.

'As i said, my family and I had an argument' After saying that, Samantha started crying. Kelvin felt really bad.

'Look, don't cry. Your with us now and your safe. Your with me and Peter, isn't that ace! I know your mum is mad but teenagers do this stuff, I knew I did before moving to Amsterdam. It's life. Your mum shouldn't of let you out. Coming to Amsterdam is a bit extreme but I'm happy that your living with us. We are going to have a blast and you can join us. Just think of it as a massive sleepover with your idols, or your friends.' Kelvin tried to comfort her and gave her a hug.

The hug lasted for about a minute or so and Samantha slowly stopped crying.

'Thanks Kelvin, your very kind for all of this. You didn't have to take me in, I didn't have to come to Amsterdam but why not? I'm old enough to come here alone and why not start a new life. I'm glad I met you guys. It's a dream come true' Samantha smiled.

'Right, I'm gonna get my joggers on. You can go into the bed, I hope you don't mind sharing with me'
' of course not, kelvin'
'Okay cool, be right back'

As kelvin left, Samantha checked her phone. She received a voicemail from her mum. She didn't listen to it. She was here to start a new life, Mum wasn't going to ruin it now.

Kelvin returned and turned the light off and shut the door. He crawled into bed next to Samantha. He touched her hair to try and comfort her. It was pure silent and they both fell asleep.

A few hours past until Samantha heard Peter singing about his frogs, at 7am!
She crawled out of bed and went into the kitchen to see Peter drinking milk.

'Looks like you had a good sleep,eh?
Peter showed Samantha a Instagram pic that he took of kelvin In bed with Samantha.

'Peter , mum will see it! She will kill me! Can't you take it down?

'Not until you start treating me equal to kel, deal?'

'Deal.'