Meeting Jard

"Here we are!" Peter said with a cheery tone to his voice.
A ten minute ride in Peters car felt longer than ten minutes. It was really quiet during the journey, everybody felt that if they said something; it would make it even more awkward. Kelvin came out of the car and came to open the car door for Samantha.

Once the three all entered the office, Samantha turned to see the former editing suite, with Jared in the room, smiling at Samantha. Samantha nervously smiled back as she wondered how Jared could be smiling at her more than his best friends.
"Yo what's up man!" Peter said as he entered the room, giving Jared a homie hug; the same for kelvin.
" Hey, nothing much; I've just been working on the new World Of Cinemates video, Bram was helping me but he's went to KFC for lunch" Jared looked annoyed, maybe because Bram left him; but as soon as he saw Samantha standing a few centimetres away, his frown turned into a smile.
"You must be Samantha, nice to meet you. My name is Jared but you can call me Jard, I'm one of Kelvin and Peters' main editors but also their best friends." Jard leaned over and gave her a warm, welcoming hug. Samantha was a bit stunned as in Scotland, you didn't greet people by hugging them.
" Jared, is Quinten here? I need to speak to him about the new video we made about Gangsters?" Kelvin asked Jared.
" Sorry Kelvin but Quinten came in the office today and asked if he could go home early as he needed to be somewhere" Jard had explained further to Kelvin about Quinten and his whereabouts. Kelvin shrugged as he pulled on Peter and Samanthas' arm, then left the room and went upstairs to the kitchen.

" Samantha, We'd like to give you a tour possibly later of the studios, you will be living with us so you may as well be familiar of the office too, just incase you need us and we are not in a place you know, but also just to give you an insight of our lives because you are a fan of us" Peter mentioned all the things Samantha needed to know, whilst bringing her and Kelvin a cup of Coffee.

Peter had been called by their media publishers, asking if Kelvin and Peter could attend an emergency meeting , covering the dangers of Fraud to their company as they just started selling merchandise in the companies name. Kelvin and Peter wondered what they would do with Samantha, they took her down back to the old editing suite where Jard was still working.

" Buddy, Peter and I have to be at Endemol for a meeting, I know it's super short notice but do you mind staying in the office with Samantha till we get back. Maybe you guys could do something, get takeaway for all of us for when we come back, go to Starbucks or something" Kelvin was hoping Jard would still be in the office long enough to keep Samantha company, Jard agreed and didn't hesitate to say yes to being with her, alone. Peter smiled at Jared and left the room, leaving the office for the car.

" Oh yeah and Jared, don't touch Samantha; she's my girl" Kelvin walked out the office a short second after.
" Okay, bye Kelvin? Jard was a bit confused as to why Kelvin had said that, he turned round to Samantha and started asking her why she was here.

" so where are you from , why are you here and why are you living with those two nutters?" Samantha looked suprises ad Jard asked those fierce questions, in a friendly tone.

" Well, I'm from Scotland ; up north actually, I came because my mother and I had a fight and I couldn't cope with her and her ignorance was pushing my cool overboard so I left for Amsterdam, with little money and I was homeless for like seven hours, then Kelvin found me outside his house; him and Peter invited me into their house and we hit it off from there. I also met Dylan on the way which made me stay in Amsterdam and made me think that my decision to come here, wasn't as bad as I thought it was"

Jard smiled and nodded. " Yes, me and Dylan are quite tight and I've known him for a while, a,though he is a bit older than me, I'm only 19 anyways, "

"What do you think, of me, being in Amsterdam; living with your best friends" Samantha had questions to ask, and wanted to know Jards answers, too.

" I think your a very beautiful girl and you seem like a lovely person, I'd like to get to know you and become friends, friends you won't forget." Jard sounded a bit too friendly, Samantha thought he would do something sketchy but he just turned round quickly after admitting to her what he thought of her.

" Hey why don't we do something, your supposed to be ' babysitting' me. Samantha was getting bored and crossed her arms.
" Well aren't you a little diva? what do you want to do?" Jard said jokingly.
"Anything."
" Why don't we go for lunch, on me." Jared gave a ' why not face'
"If you are sure, let's go!" Samantha stood up as Jard was just locking up the suite.
Just as they were walking out the door, Jard said
" Hey do you mind holding this?"
Just as Jard was going to give Samantha whatever he was going to give her, he linked his hand into hers as she was waiting for Jard to hand it over.
" Oh okay" Samantha linked hands with Jard as soon as he did.
They both walked out the door, on the way to lunch.