Chapter 12

They met Scott at his house but he was frantic.

"Derek hurt Deaton because he thinks he's the alpha, we need to get to the school." Scott said as he grabbed his phone and ran out to Stiles' jeep. He hopped into the back and pulled the seat back in place for Alexis. "You aren't a hunter are you? Like Allison's family?" Scott asked.

"What? No, no way. I can shoot a bow and if I need to I can hunt, but I'm not a hunter." Alexis laughed. Scott sighed.

"That's good because you seem to know about werewolves and I was worried." Scott said. Alexis feigned surprise and whipped around in her seat.

"Werewolves?!" She gasped out. Scott looked scared for a minute before laughing.

"You had me for a second there." He said as he sat back in his seat. They made it to the school in record time and saw Derek standing in front of his camaro. Alexis hopped out of the jeep and jogged over.

"Who's in the back?" She asked.

"Deaton." Derek said.

"Why?"

"Because he's the alpha." Derek glared. Alexis scoffed.

"He's not the alpha." Alexis said. Derek looked like he was going to protest but she stopped him. "You're forgetting who I am aren't you? I know who he is and you hurt the wrong person." Alexis sighed. Derek looked upset for a second.

"Scott can prove Deaton's not the alpha." Stiles said as he pulled him twoard the school.

"Good luck!" Alexis said as she thumbs upped them.

"How do you know who the alpha is?" Derek asked once Scott was out of hearing range. Alexis shurgged.

"My mom and dad told me the story and I know him." She replied. Derek glared at her.

"Who is it?" He growled out.

"What, you want me to ruin all your fun and give away the answer, I think not." She laughed. Derek sighed and leaned back against Stiles' jeep. They heard the intercom sound and then an ear wrenching noise that sounded like a dying cat. Derek sighed and shook his head.

"Oh my god." He grumbled. Alexis laughed as she heard Stiles tell Scott how horrible his roar had been. The intercom sounded again and a bone rattling roar sounded, this time it was good. Alexis flashed her eye's at the sound. "Their going to get us killed." Derek growled. A few minutes later Scott and Stiles came running over to them again. "What the hell was that?" Derek asked with a glare.

"He howled for the alpha." Stiles smiled. Derek only glared back. "Oh don't be such a sourwolf." Stiles laughed. Alexis shook her head but when she did she caught sight of Derek's car. The back door was wide open and Deaton was missing.

"Where's Deaton?" Alexis asked. Derek looked over to the car in surprise, then back at Scott.

"What did I tell you." Derek growled before he was lifted into the air from something behind him, he choked out some blood before he was tossed at the school, he hit a brick wall and landed in the grass with a dull thump. Alexis stared with wide eye's as Scott and Stiles started to run off. Stiles came back and grabbed her arm before hauling her off into the school. Her parents hadn't told her this story.