Chapter 3

At the end of the day, Alexis met up with Stiles at his jeep. She was surprised to see her father was there too. They seemed to be bickering about something with each other. When Stiles saw her walk up he sighed.

"Hey Alexis, I have lacrosse practice so..." he trailed off like he didn't know what else to do. Scott was already walking to the field.

"Alright, let me put my book's in your jeep and then we can head over to the field." Alexis agreed. Stiles looked thankful as he unlocked his jeep. Once they got to the field Alexis sat with her mom and aunt Lydia. She looked around and didn't see anybody else she knew. Where was aunt Erica, or uncle Boyd and uncle Isaac? Where was uncle Derek?

"Who is he?" Her mom said as she looked over at Scott. More like gazed. Alexis made fake gagging motions over to Stiles who laughed and turned back to watch Scott play goalie.

"Him? I'm not really sure who he is." Lydia replied. Scott looked back over at them with and odd expression but it was obviously a bad idea because he was hit in the face with a lacrosse ball. Alexis heard Stiles hiss. She climbed down and took a seat next to him.

"This is really cool." She said softly. Stiles gave her an odd look.

"Being in the past and watching your parent's love blossom? Or lacrosse?" He asked. Alexis laughed, same old uncle Stiles.

"Both. Watching dad suck at a sport it pretty funny. I play softball." She smiled. "So when do I get to see grandpa Stilinski?" She asked.

"Oh, he's your grandpa?" Stiles asked in surprise. Alexis shurgged.

"Sort of, well yeah because..." Alexis trailed off before she could tell him that the Sheriff married Melissa McCall. "Ahem, doesn't matter."

"Ugh, I'm gonna hate this, you can't tell me anything about the future." Stiles sighed. Alexis smirked.

"But you can tell me everything about the past."