Chapter 2

India

In India, we ate loads of delicious chicken curry, and bought a lot of colourful sari.

Our tour guide was so sweet that he invited us to his sister's wedding and we decided that when we get home and meet our prince charming we'll have a traditional Indian wedding just like his sister's and Ivy and Raj's on 90210.

In addition, our prince will be riding an elephant instead of a horse.

We fed elephants and it was the cutest thing ever that Haya even thought one and shipping it home.

We hired a tutor to help us dance in the Indian way, just like in the movies, unfortunately that wasn't very successful.

You know India is just like the movies. Yes, it's unbelievably crowded.

But, it's so colorful, and most importantly cheerful.

When we went to India it was perfect at the time.

We were just back from Somalia and we've witnessed all those people dying for water.

It hurt so badly and we participated in projects to try and provide water for people in need.

That's why India was perfect at the time.

An escape from reality you might say.

We danced a lot and a lot even though we didn't know how to.

One mother tried to set us up with her sons!

It was hilarious, we always reminding them that we only speak English and it turns out they were speaking Indian on purpose for us not to understand!

One of the most embarrassing yet memorable moments of our lives!

Oh, and when Haya tripped while wearing her Sari once.

They're so long and never seem to fit just right.

And the herbs, what can I possibly say about the herbs? They are ridiculously spicy, like your face gets red and you feel like flames are literally coming out of your head.