Chapter 3: The Police And Hawaii

Kitty's P.O.V

I stuffed all my things into my backpack. It was time to hit the road. I gathered up all my things and checked out. I was walking around looking for a grocery store or a fast food place. When I was walking around a had this strange feeling I was being followed.  I walked a bit, but still had the feeling. When I finally turned around I saw some people duck behind walls and other places. I saw one had badge on him... a police badge. Danm, they found me. Well, time to hit the road. I ran to the airport with the police still following me. I booked a one-way ticket to Hawaii. I waited for the next flight and was happily flying to the exotic place known as Hawaii. Luckily, the police didn't follow me. YAY!!! I am free... for now at least.

Hey guys, first, I wanna say thanks for actually reading this. Second, I wanna say that this is my first time writing a book, so I know it will stink. Well at least I tried. If you guys have and comments for the next chapter or for a previous chapter write those down in the comments for me plz. If you have any feed back plz put those in the comments too. So I might make the story a bit better. Sorry, this chapter is so short the next one will be longer.

From,

-wolf