Chapter: 4

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in a while. I blame school.  I have been bombed with homework and tests :(. Well I have decided to add a little twist in the story ;).

KITTY'S  P.O.V-

"Wow" was all I could say when we landed in Hawaii. This was paradise. There was crystal blue water next soft, white sand. The palm trees swayed with the breeze. The sun was just setting, so everything had a soft orange glow to it. It was like a dream come true, except for hiding from the police. Speaking of that, I will have to change my look again. First, let's find a hotel and maybe go for a little swim. I walk around as the sun begins to set. Just as my feet were gonna fall of I spotted a hotel half a mile away. I did a dance of joy.  "Finally", I yelled. I raced there ignoring the numbness in my feet. The person at the desk seemed nice but there was a flash of nervousness in her eyes. I shrugged it off, not as nothing. I rented a room for one and collapsed on the bed and fell instantly asleep. When I woke up, it was 9:00 p.m. Time to die my hair....again. Why won't the police just give up already.  I decided to go for pink with black highlights. I packed all my stuff and turned in my room key. Time to get moving.

Sarah's P.O.V

Kitty where are you? I thought to myself as I lay down on my bed. It has been weeks since she left. I am starting to get worried about her. What if something happened to her?! I would never forgive myself I'd something happened to her. My phone rang. Who would be calling at this late hour, I thought as I glanced at the clock. 11:00 p.m. I reluctantly got outta bed and headed towards the phone. "Hello", I said.
"Sorry to wake to at such a late hour miss, but our police has found that your daughter booked a flight to Hawaii", said Officer.

"HAWAII?!" I screamed. The officer just nodded his head. I knew I had to her again. "When is the nearest flight to Hawaii?" I asked. "One will be leaving in 5 hours. Would you like a police escort?"

"Yes thank you." I replied. Don't worry sweetie I promise I will make it up to you.