Midnight Sex

"Night babe"  I said to phil kissing his nose. He smirked at my kiss.
"Night bear" he replied to me. I'd always loved him calling me beat. It made me go all fuzzy and warm inside.  I turned round facing the other side as phil wrapped his arms around my body spooning me. He tucked his head into the back of my neck breathing softly. It soothed me and made me fall asleep quicker knowing I was wrapped in the embrace of the one I loved. I stayed awake for a while making sure phil had drifted off.
"P-hil" I breathed quietly. There was no response indicating he was asleep. I then closed my eyes drifting off into a quiet slumber.

"H-huh?" I mumbled quietly wakening up feeliing phil shuffle against me. He didn't say anything but pressed his hands against the mattress pushing himself up. He didn't know I was awake. What the hell was he doing. He snuggled in closely to me. I was expecting him just to be trying to get get comfy but I was in for something much more. As he snuggled into me his head still on my neck he began to kiss it. Seriously what the hell? I stayed fake sleeping until he made another move. He pushed himself up with one arm and the other placing it on the other side of me.
"Phil?" Asked him opening my eyes.
"What are you doing?" I asked again clearly my expression showing how confused and slightly scared I was.
"I'll be quick " he said firmly to me. What hell? What was he going to be quick about?
He took his hand and slid it up my shirt I had on. He positioned himself on top of me. No he wouldn't would he?! It's like 3 o'clock in the morning. He slid his hand out of my t-shirt and down my torso to my hips and then to my waist. He slipped one finger into the band of my boxers 
"Phil im tired" I groaned trying to stop him. He seemed to ignore my mumble and put another finger in the band sliding my boxers down slightly.
"Im sleeping" I said to him more audible and easy to understand.
"You don't have to wake up" he replied to me quickly sliding my boxers down further now half way down my thighs. He'd never done this before? Did he just randomly crave sex at 3 o'clock in the morning? My thoughts were cut off as he slid my boxers fully down my thighs reviling  myself. He took both his hand and placed them above my shoulders and he kneeled over me. Fuck phil. No. I thought to myself. I wasn't even lubed up or stretched? This was going to hurt like a bitch. I thought. Phil hovered over me taking his hard erect cock in one hand and positioning it at my entrance. He then put his hand back down and slid himself inside of me.
"FUCK" I screamed out. I was right it hurt like hell. He slowly slid more and more inside of me.
"PHIL" I shouted again.
"Shhh" he said leaning down into my neck and Kissing at the back of it. Out of no where he slammed into me inserting his full member inside of me.
"HOLY SHIT FUCK" I screamed my eyes teared up from pain. He slid himself in and out every time he did pounding harder into me.
"Holy hell Dan your tighter than I expected" phil said pulling away from my neck
"YEAH NO FUCKING SHIT" I moaned back gripping onto the pillow and curling my toes. He began to pick up his speed the bed moving up and down as he did. I moaned out his name.
"See your enjoying it now aren't you" he groaned with his husky sleep voice into my neck. I'll admit I was starting to enjoy the feeling of him being inside of my tight ass.
"Faster" I panted. I heard him sniggering slightly
"As you wish" he responded and went even faster biting on my neck. I felt a knot in my stomach. I was definitely close. 
"I-Im c-c-close" I said sort of a muffle as he rocked my up and down from his speed. He for some how managed to hear me.
"Alright baby" he spoke back
"Im close to" he added. He hadn't even put a condom on so it was going to feel amazing when he did. He moaned out my name a few times before he moaned out
"SHIT" I felt the warm fluid flow inside of me as he got limp and it was enough to set me off to.
"UG-FUCK" I moaned loudly in response to him as I came on the bed. Phil flopped on top of me. he'd left his soft bites on my neck and I felt the saliva drop down it as he breathes heavily both of us sweating

"Phil?" I said turning my head to the side so he could hear me
"Hm?" He responded.
"You're still inside of me" I spoke pointing it out
"That's because I'm not done with you. "