Chapter 1

My eyes flutter open only to close again from the brightness, today is Saturday an I've got nothing to do so I txt up the girls
To Ray Ray 💘 , trixy boo 😍
You guys up for the mall?
From Ray Ray 💘
Hells yes
Trixy boo 😍
Yuss only bc I have nothing better to do
To Ray Ray 💘, trixy boo😍
Okay meet there for 1:30
They both said okay, I looked at the clock and it was 12:30 so I got in the shower, once I was done I got out and blow dried it leaving it natural bc I have natural wavy hair then I put on some Torn jean shorts and a tank top crop top with some sandals (pic above ) I put light make up on and grabbed my horrid glasses since I ran out of contacts.
~skip to da mall~
I pulled up and got out trix and Ray were there already "hey paiz" Raven said handing me my Starbucks "thanks babe" we were all walking in "what should we hit first babes" I said sipping my drink "I need a new penny board roxys done for my mom ran it over" trix said looking un happy " alright let's go bitches" we walked in my board could use some new wheels I got hot pink since my boards bright blue. After that we walked into forever 21 my favourite store I bought a black flower crown and a wtf (where's the food) crop top Ray got a flower dress and trix got some high waisted washed Jean shorts. But as we were walking out I seen Sam with his slut of the day i know I like him but I also had a strong hatred for him he only gets to see the side of me that hates him bc He can't know I like him that would make life hell for me , I didn't realize I was staying until trix told me not to drool "shut up" I said smacking her playfully she laughed and we walked out but for some reason I could feel someone's eyes on me I looked back and no one was there I shook it off and continued to walk.

After about 3 hours of shopping I was getting hungry "hey anyone up fer some Taco Bell" I asked " is that even a question" Raven said rolling her eyes at me I just laughed and hopped in my car. After eating I decided to go home I was tired I put the shop tell you drop saying into reality. As soon as I got home I dropped all my new clothes and things on the floor of my room and dropped on my bed. I was about to fall also keep when my phone went off "ugh" I said as I rolled over
Unknown
Hey babygirl I stared at my phone for a moment before replying
Who is this? The person replied a second later
It's daddy 😏
😒 well 'daddy'can you leave me alone
Not a chance princess
I didn't reply after that I was really creeped out I heard my phone go off once again baby don't leave me I need you 😏 I rolled my eyes but replied your a perv leave me alone I just wanted sleep holy gosh dude awe baby your gonna want me sooner then later trust me I'll have you craving my touch just wait okay okay I know it's wrong I don't know him but he's kinda turning me on but I couldn't let this perv see that he could be a 40 year old creep oh I'm sure now can I just sleep your interrupting my nap I just wanted to throw my phone I want sleep baby when we're together there won't be any sleep for anyone your gonna be to loud I decided if he wasn't gonna sleep that to could play at this game even it was wrong I had to I'm kind of a bitch in that way oh really daddy, you know what I'd love that I haven't been touched in so long. What the fuck did I just say not how it was supposed to come out but oh well shit baby that makes me want you so bad I laughed at this convo what's wrong with me 😂😂 to bad you can't have me now bye I'm going to sleep and I'm not answering I sent it and laid down and feel asleep thinking about who this could be and why they chose me to bug.

-------------------
So that was the first chapter hope you Injoyed I'll update again tomorrow or possibly tonight idk yet but other then that bieee.