chapter* 4

POV [Sam]

" And I left the job.." I told what happened yesterday, to Mrs Green. "Now, again my life is hopeless"

" Don't worry dear, when something good is gone, definitely anything better is to come." She gave a juice glass to me " finish it fast and come downstairs, you have to tell your thanks to Ryan." She blinked her eyes.

" But.." I tried to say how to face him ?

" Don't behave manner-less Sam make it fast, he must be leaving for office, hurry up I'm also waiting for you there." she said going out of room.

She didn't even give chance to say something and went out, now what should I do? I tried to have juice but not possible my stomach was aching, not because of any problem but of fear to face Ryan. I kept the glass on the stand near the bed as it is and went downstairs to see the situation "God! he should not be there please help at least this time."

"Go go, he is still there in his room "  Mrs Green whispered slowly pointing her finger towards Ryan's room .shit shit shit! I was having no choice but to follow the direction, this was the second time I'm entering there. After reaching on the door which was totally open I knocked for formality.

"Yes, in" I heard the voice but didn't find him anywhere " What happened ?" Again same thing, I thought this is my goodness that I don't have to see him while saying anything and stride in.

" Actually, I..oww......." Then I saw he was on knees don't know what doing behind the couch and by the time I saw him there, my knees collided with his head and both of us fallen down. I was under him and and we both were lying on floor. What a feel it was when he was just few cms away from me and directly looking into my eyes, he smelled gorgeous and his hair still wet with shower. My body was crushing under his, couldn't even move my hands to move my hair from my face. But he was able to do that and he did, his cold hands reached to touch the sensitive spot behind my ear and sending a shivering in my body His eyes were not moving away from mine so I decided to close mine.

"Ryan..." Someone's voice dragged me out from my world of fantasies. We both managed to stood up " oh, I'm sorry to disturb you, I'll wait outside" He was Ryan's father went outside with smiling red face. Ryan straightened his jacket.

" Are you ok?" He asked me raising his eyebrows

" ya....yes..perfect" I answered hesitantly.

" I should check on dad,  Bye." He rushed out of bedroom in a speed of laser light ray. I followed him as well.

"Come come, sit you two" Mr Anderson called us to the couch where he was sitting. " So, how is life going son?" he tapped on Ryan's shoulder as he sat next to him." of course I can see, you are enjoying." He said winking at us.

" Yeah, all is good dad" Ryan answered " How you are here ? "

"Yes, I heard that Kevin was the person who leaked company's secrets. Is this true?" Mr Anderson asked Ryan in a serious tone and Ryan nodded in yes. "Alright, then hired anyone or not?" He asked taking a sip of coffee.

" Yes trying, actually this is a question of trust, after this kind of big betrayal I can't believe in anybody randomly and you know a PA should have all idea about his boss's activities." Ryan explained his father.

"Of course, loyalty is important." Mr Anderson said " Then, why don't you hire anyone you can trust? " he waved his hands up in the air.

"How is it possible, where will I get someone known and trustworthy?" Ryan clenched his jaw.

"Why not, you can get such person, when you are having a talented wife like Samantha." Ryan turned his face towards mine.

"What...?" He screamed.