One

I woke up to the sound of my awful alarm, it was 5:30. Who ever thought to make people get up at the crack of dawn to get ready and then go to a prison for 7 hours a day and be with the worst people ever and on top of that you then get a pile of at least 3 hours of work every night and on top of that having to wear an awful uniform with polo shirts and khaki or navy bottoms? I don't know who you are but I have one thing to say to you, Are you mad?

I was so envious of my sister this morning because she got to stay up at the lake and sleep in and have her friends up that day and hang out with them and just relax. My sister, Taylor Rush is the best sister in the world, we have the best relationship in the world, we don't even act like sisters we act like best friends, and after all she is my best friend. My sister is drop dead gorgeous; she is blonde with brown eyes with the biggest heart. I envy her in that respect as well.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth, washed my face and brushed my long brown hair. I then walked back down the hallway and back into my room where I put on my pink polo shirt and navy skirt. After that I put on my makeup which consisted of eye shadow, eye liner, lots of mascara that surrounds my brown eyes, a ton of eyelash curling, and pink lip gloss. Once I spent at least a good 20 minutes on that. I went back into the bathroom and turned on my curling wand and put some loose waves in my hair. Enough hairspray to just about choke someone later, I was just about ready.

"Penny! 10 minutes until we need to go!"

"Okay mom, I'm almost ready!"

I went into my room and put on my nude flats, some jewelry, and perfume; I was ready to go. I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack and was out the door. I was putting my bags in the car when I was being a complete freak and looked down at the Badgely's condo when I saw Mr. Badgely walking his dog. It was very weird because it was a Monday morning and the Badgely's usually leave on Sunday night. Stan Badgely is a very nice man once you got to know him, but if you haven't had an actual conversation with the man he seems like, pardon my French but a total ass. Not to mention his son Sean, takes right after him. Did I tell you about the Badgely's? They live ten condos down and their son Finn is the guy of my dreams.

Finn Badgely is perfection. He has absolutely gorgeous ocean blue eyes that you could just stare at all day, blonde wavy hair that always looks perfect and has this dazzling smile that just makes you melt. How could I not mention a small little dimple in his chin? It's just so perfect. You may be asking how I know all about this but I will get to that later. Finn has two older siblings, Sean and Elizabeth. Sean Badgely is close to my sister's age. He and Finn look very similar, Sean doesn't have wavy hair or the personality of Finn, like I said earlier Sean takes after his dad he seems like an ass if you don't know him, but once you get to know him he is a nice guy. Then we have Elizabeth Badgely, her phone number is 1-800-biotch in case you want to contact her. She has the same Badgely look with the blonde hair and blue eyes but she is not like the other Badgely's at all she seems very rude and once you get to know her she is very rude. Did I mention that my sister Taylor has a crush on Sean? So yes both Rush girls have crushes on the Badgely boys.

Now that I have all of the facts, back to what I was saying, I ran into Mr. Badgely I smiled, waved, and put my bags in the car. I then went back inside made sure I had everything, said goodbye to a very sleepy Taylor, and hopped in the car with my mom. On my way to school I kept thinking why were the Badgely's still there? I went through my same old awful school day and when I got home, I had a casual night with my parents; we had dinner and watched a movie. Before I went to bed I texted my sister and told her to have fun and I would see her the next day afterschool.

Fast forward a whole dreadful morning and school day I got in the car with my sister and mom, as we were driving home my sister was telling me about her day with her friends when my mom says

"Taylor, tell Penny about the Badgely's."

Instantly my heart started beating really fast and then this didn't help at all,

"Oh yeah, they are going to live at the lake this summer."