Venus

For those who don't know their are 12 signs and 10 planets to the count.  The God and goddesses that we worship here sure do a swell job matching a paring all day long between signs making sure everyone is placed where they belong.  I live on planet Venus where the Taurus and the Libra share a beautiful world.  You would think the citizens of the love planet would fall in love with eachother but you are oh so wrong.
That's what we call an unmatched pair.  That hasn't happened in over 3000 years and counting.  Two lovely love lovers could simply not fall in love!  It just wouldn't match. 
Before I get into details about how our worlds work I'm Sabrins a 'beautiful' libra girl.  I'm the daughter of Briti the second to be queen of Venus.  That's how I know so much of the planets and how there is none to no chance of an unpaired match. 
If my mother wasn't so powerful I would totally be down in the retrapt group. The retrapt group is a bunch of citizens who basically don't look well enough to be on the planet of love. It's kind of fucked up if you think about it.  But come on this is Venus!   We have to be the most beautiful and well loved planet in the system.  We can't have a chance of the others finding our retrapt group.
My mother lies to boards and tell them how I am a great, great, great, many greats later grand daughter of an unmatched pair. That explains why I'm so ugly but yet so beautiful.. Anyways before I ramble on to much about myself.  Their really isn't many rules of the system.  Especially Venus.  If you aren't apart of retrapt then you live a very well simple life of luxury.  Catered around with the highest class foods and wines and very well dining.  Venus is a beautiful planet. Would you like to come along on this adventure?