The Fallen

♥A HARRY STYLES FANFIC♥

Hello new reader! I'm sorry, but I'm only updating this first part, and then I'm keeping this story on hold while I'm writing more parts. Then, when I've done about 10, I will update them once a day whilst writing more!

If you want to read my other fanfic in the meanwhile (which is also on hold), then it's called

BFF Haz xxx

if you go and read it, I will love you forever! ;)

Ok, enough talking, time to get to the story! :D

P.S Get into a darrrrrk mooooodd......

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

"Uuuuuurrgghh," I moaned as my mum started tugging me out of bed. Well, at least she tried. I started kicking my legs in an attempt to get her off, but I didn't exactly mean to kick her in the face.

" Oh, that's it, you've gone too far now. If you're late to school, you're grounded for a month!" My mum yelled, covering the spot where I kicked her (accidently) with her hand. I love my mum, really, it's just that she can be a bit of a pain when it comes to anything to do with school. Once she closed the door to my room, I sat up and pulled a face as I stuck my middle finger up in the air in the direction she went out.

Remember, I love my mum.

I flopped back onto the pillows, not bothering to check the time. However, when my mum came to wake me up, she opened the window,so I heard the local church strike 8:30am. School starts at 8:45am. And it takes me 10 minutes to walk up there. Reckon I'll make it?

●●●●●

By 9:15am I was in school. But sadly, it turned out I had Science with this dead strict teacher, Mr You-Know-Who. Well, YOU don't exactly know who I'm talking about, but everybody calls him the name people in Harry Potter call Valdemort, because he is equally cruel! Ok, for example, if you put your chair under too fast and it makes a loud scratching noise against the floor, you get a break time detention for 'disrupting the lesson and interrupting the education of those around you'. I've forgotten his real name now, because ever since I came to this school (which is now 6 years) everybody was already calling him Mr You-Know-Who, and he demands to be called 'Sir' and nothing else. I don't even want to know his real name to be honest.

"WELL WELL WELL MISS OWENSON, YOU FIIIINALLY DECIDED TO TURN UP!!" He said. Yelling, for him is talking. Oh, here you have a little scale:

Average Human - Mr Y-K-W

Whisper - Normal talking

Talk - Yelling

Shout - Ear-drum cracking

loudness.

There you go, now you have an idea of what 25 young people have to go through for 4 hours a week. And my mum is surprised I don't want to get up for school! Well, at least I missed half an hour of this hell, but....

" YOU CAN GIVE ME BACK THE TIME YOU MISSED OFF YOUR LUNCHTIME, OWENSON!" a well, it's only 15 minutes. "NOW, MAY I HAVE YOUR HOMEWORK WHILE YOU'RE AT THE FRONT? ?!!" Shit. Fuckedy-Fuckedy-Fuck-Fuck.

"I forgot it Sir," I said. I don't think the detention will be just 15 minutes like I hoped.

"WELL DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????!!" As I opened my mouth to answer, he cut me off, "AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION!!"

Lovely.

I sighed, and went to sit in my seat. He started talking, and I found I wasn't the only one not listening. Well, no one really listened, but I wasn't even pretending to. I caught this lad sitting on the row next to me looking at me. He saw I looked at him, so he smirked and looked towards the front.

By my opinion, he was quite fit.

●●●●●

So, at the end of the day, I as slowly as possible dragged myself to Mr Y-K-W's room. Oh, how I was looking forward to this 1 hour detention. Not. When I walked in, I saw my favourite teacher (again NOT) sitting at his desk.

"AH, OWENSON, HOW NICE OF YOU TO FINALLY DECIDE TO CHARM US WITH YOUR PRESENCE!!" Sometimes, I just felt like assassinating him. I rolled my eyes when he wasn't looking, and skimmed the room for a seat. There was surprisingly few people here, only about 5 when usually there's about 25. There was some Goth kid in the corner, the girl twins, Keith the Nerd who probably didn't even have a detention but just stayed to study after school like always. The last person who I saw, made me feel kind of, KIND OF happy. It was the same lad that gave me that smirk. The fit lad.

He was sitting with his legs up on the desk and his arms crossed. He was wearing black half-skinny jeans and a white plain t-shirt along with a grey beanie. He looked up at me, and gave me that smirk of his again. I smiled back, and plopped myself down in the seat next to him. Then, all of a sudden, Mr You - Know - Who sat up and yalked (yelled+talked), which made all of us jump.

"I AM GOING ACROSS THE CORRIDOR TO GET SOME PAPER FOR YOUR LINES, NOBODY AND I MEAN NOBODY MOVE, OR SAY A PEEP, UNDERSTOOD??!" The class nodded, and as soon as he was out of the room, Goth kid stood up and went to the doorway. He looked out one way, then the other, and said:

"Coast is clear!" As soon as he said that, he along with everyone else darted out of the room.

Everyone except for the fit lad and me.

He surprised me when he took my hand and pulled me out of the room behind everyone else. We ran down the empty corridors for what seemed like a Maths lesson (and they seem VERY long) until we finally got out of the school entrance. We stood panting on the car park, still holding hands. Did I really just let some lad I didn't know get me out of detention? Uh-oh.

After we both got our breath back, I managed to examine my saviour's face (lol). He had dark half curly half straight hair from what I could see was sticking out of the beanie, and piercing green eyes. He caught me staring, and smiled at me widely showing his perfect teeth and- Aww, were they dimples?

" My name's Harry," he said, offering to shake my hand. I shook it back.

" I'm Kayla," I said, beaming.

"Ok, Kayla, do you mind if I give you a lift home?" He said, looking hopeful. How could I say no?

"Of course," I answered, and he led me to his car.

●●●●●

I waved to Harry as he drove away, and went inside the house. I ignored my mum's questionnaire asking where I've been blah blah blah. I just went straight upstairs to my room, smiling all the way. I flopped down onto my bed, and realised I had something in my hand. It was a small piece of paper, with a single phone number on it.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆

How do you guys like that? As I said, this will be the only update in a while!

If you liked it and want faster updates, Vote, Comment and follow me!

Luff you nugget ♥ xxx

-JJ

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆