Chapter 6

Okay backup a minute, yesterday I just found out that I have a second chance mate and its........Alex!!BAM!! Yep the stupid Alpha is my mate but-BAM!!!!!!
"Ouch uuhh."
I was knocked out of my thoughts by bumping into a wall...Yep me being my clumsy self. Alex gave me a tour of the pack house and I already met half of the pack and there already calling me Luna!!! LUNA PEOPLE I DON'T THINK IM READY TO BE A LUNA!!!!!!! But can't let them down especially the pups there puppy faces are to cute. So here I am walking around the pack house trying to get to the kitchen. If you haven't noticed I forget things very easily.
Finally, I found the kitchen and stuffed my face with food because come on its FOOD!!!!!
"Uh hey." Said someone. I turned around and it was Alex.
"Hey." I said. He looked nervous.
"Uh I-I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked.
"Uh sure."
"Great,uh, it's at 6:30 and dress formally." He said. Then left. Alex gave me my own room since he understood I didn't want to go to fast in this relationship/mate thing and gave me a whole new word robe. I looked at the time and saw it was 5:00. Eh better start getting ready. I went up to my bathroom and got a shower. After that I did my hair,got dressed,did my make up and slipped my white pumps on.
With one final look in the mirror it was time to go.