Chapter 11

When I walked back into the bedroom I saw Alex sitting on the bed.

         "Finally, I thought you were dead or something." He said. I just rolled my eyes and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He stood up and took my hand. Then, we meet up with Emily and David so we could head downstairs.

         When we got there it was packed with most of the pack and our warriors we brought with us. Today we would start training. I would be training the kids from 4-10, so I don't know what to expect. When we got our food we headed over to our table completely avoiding Xavier and the rest.

          When we were done we still had two hours till training started since it started at 10:00 am on week days and lasted till 3:00 pm. Alex and David had a meeting to go to and Emily was nowhere to be found, so I decided to go for a run. Shala has been complaining the whole time we were here.

         I went to a special part of the forest,  where I used to go when I lived here for my runs, so no one could figure out my secret. When I got there I shifted right away since I didn't have to worry about ripping my clothes since they don't rip for me.

       "Finally, I'm FREEEE!!!!!" Shala said. Stretching out on the forest ground.

         "Well, technically your not since I still have control over MY body." I told her. I could feel her roll her eyes at me. Witch technically means they I'm  rolling my eyes at myself. Ok, this is getting to confusing. As soon as I realized I was just standing on the middle of the forest I took of in sprint eager to let of some steam.

When I realized that I've been gone for awhile I shifted back and checked the time on my phone and saw that it was 9:13 am. So I started to head back so I can get ready to train some of the pups. As soon as I got to the pack house I was picked up off of the ground and being kissed passionately by Alex. I kissed back with the same amount of passion and moaned when he started to kiss down my neck to my beautiful mark. Only then did I realize we were outside where people could see us. I pushed Alex's head away, and only for a moment regretted it when Alex whined, not happy about being away from me.

"I have to get ready to train, and so do you." I told him. Only then it seemed he relied that we on fact did need to train today.

"OH my god! Why didn't anyone tell me!" He yelled while running into the pack house. I just rolled my eyes and giggled at his cuteness. When I went up to our room I saw Alex was already ready. So I went into the closet and changed into spandex shorts, a sports bra, and a loose tank top knowing Alex won't let me out of the room with just wearing a sports bra. I then put my hair up in a quick ponytail and took off my makeup, only putting on Chapstick afterwards.

       When I went to my assigned area I saw I had about 10-12 kids sitting on the ground. When I walked up they all stopped talking and stared at me. I stared back at them. It went like that for literally 5 minutes. Finally I broke the silence.

        " Ok, are we ready for some warmups?" I asked. Everyone nodded. I had them do 10 push ups and 2 laps around the assigned training area. After that, I taught them the basic hand and hand combat. Then I taught them how to defend and what to do if you could not shift in a fight. When it hit 12:00 pm I told them to go get lunch. When I walked up to the pack house I got pulled around the side of the house. When I saw who it was I rolled my eyes and went to leave but he grabbed my arm.

     "What do you want?" I asked Xavier annoyed.

      "Can I talk to you?" He asked.

     " 2 minutes."
     "I'm sorry that I treated you that way and I know it was wrong and I realized that your my mate so I shouldn't of rejected you so now that your here we can finally accept each other." He said. I busted out laughing. Did he really think that've would ever want to go back to him. Maybe a year ago ,but I changed.

   "You really think that I would want to have a mate like you?" I said.

     "Listen, I already have a mate so sorry your out of luck go back to one of your toys." I told him walking away not even wanting to see the look on his face, but I'm pretty sure it was funny. When I walked in for lunch I saw Alex sitting talking to David eating pizza. I walked up behind him and took his pizza out of his hands and took a bite out of it.

        " HEY!!!" he said as he turned around.

       "What" I asked innocently batting my eyelashes at him. He gave me a quick glare then gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

        "Your lucky I love you." He said. Awwwww.

       " I love you to sweetie." I told him pinching his cheeks. After lunch we went back out to train for the next 3 hours. The rest of the time was seeing who's weakness and strength was what.

       After training I went up to take a shower. When I was done I put on a white fitted crop top that stop just under my bra, a pair of ripped high-waisted skinny jeans and a pair of white 5" pumps. I then put my hair into a high-bun. I put on some concealer, winged eyeliner, mascara, and blood red lipstick. After I was done getting ready I headed down stairs and saw Alex sitting on the couch with some of the Warriors from our pack talking. Just when I was about to sit down on Alex's lap a loud growl rang out through the living room.
==========================
Hey guys I actually am posting more frequently now. Yayyy!!!!
I really enjoy when you guys tell me how much you love this book and that means so much to me so thank you and I love it when you guys comment your opinions on this book.
                 Love,
                         Brooke