The Boy On Twitter -1-

First I just wanna say if you think I need to improve my writing somehow. Just tell me. I just want to make this the best story. And if you read any of my other books I'm gonna make the parts in this story longer. And if you think I should get a new cover (I love them) just tell me. I love writing. Noiw to the story* caution there may be cussing*

                  With love,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in class. Bored as always the teacher was just horrible. 

riiiing* the heel rung everyone jumped out of their seats and ran to the door. Including me. The one kid left behind was ,Sam, the nerdy guy. There's always that guy everyone picks on because there smart.. Me, I'm just  the normal fangirl. At this school everyone has a label. Shane is the bad boy. Riley is the popular girl. She's dating  Kyle the foot ball player.And there's Olivia the bad girl. You could say we have a normal school. But there is so much drama. Its like we're in a movie.   But sadly its reality. 

"BOO!" I jump my best friend Kayla was behind me smirking.

"Danmit Kayla you scared me" she laughs and starts to walk with me."So, what are you doing after school?" I ask walking into the cafeteria.

"Family dinner mom invited the new neighbors over and they have a hot son." I laugh.

"Haha looks like I'm gonna be on the internet for another night" I've been watching YouTube videos for the past week. Everyone is busy these days. 

"Ya know what? Tomorrow we're gonna have a sleepover at my house" I smile, we haven't had a sleepover since seventh grade when Kayla's brother pranked us. I still have nightmares. I shutter.

"And don't worry, Wyatt and the neighbors son already made friends. I think his name is. Wade. Or something like that I think our moms are making them sleep at the neighbors house tomorrow"  Kayla and Wyatt are maybe a year or two apart so if wade and Kayla ever have a thing. Wyatt wont approve because wade is older and he's friend with him. Wyatt is weird like that.

I get in line for food. "So what does Wade look like?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Flippy brown hair blue eyes about 5'7" I laugh. She has a thing for guys that are taller then her. We get our food and sit in our usual seats. With the normal kids. If we were in a movie we'd be the bystanders. 

" so Jc why videos have you been watching on YouTube this week " she knows me so well. People call me JC because my name is Jordyn Cale.

" Matthew Espinosa, NashGrier, just going back in time." I say taking a bite of my sandwich.

" umm Jordyn -" I cut her off

"Don't call me that."

"Jc I have question."

"Then ask me"

"I have a crush on wade ands want to know how to talk to him without Wyatt finding out. How do I do that?"

" hmm let me think" I  take a Starburst out of my backpack and eat it. " do the new neighbors have a daughter? "

"Yeah I think so why?"

" how old is she?" 

"16" 

"Make friends with her so you get closer to her brother. And really make friends with her don't be a fake friend"

"" good idea I don't see how you give good relationship advice when you aren't in a relationship?" I give her the look

"Your not the only one that watches TV Kayla" she laughs. "Anyway the last class is about to start so we should clean up" she nods and throws her trash away. 

*riiiiiiiiiig*

My last class is music class. I'm learning to play guitar. I'm the school fangirl I'm known for loving 1D and its true. But some people say I only play guitar because 2 people in one Direction can play. Which is not true. I play because I love music.

Anyway, the only kids with big labels are Olivia and Aaron. Olivia is the bad girl. Aaron is the class clown. What trouble or they gonna get into today. 

Olivia is in the back of class with an evil smirk. Which means she already did something. I look around to try to figure out what she did. I look at the door. Aaron is by the door and there's a bucket. Looks like Aaron and Olivia workers together on this one. Mr. Lewis walks into the class and water gets all over him and Sam who was behind him. I laugh and turn away.

" WHO DID THIS!" Everyone is quiet.

"WHO DID THIS! WAS IT OLIVIA OR AARON!" the two kids who cause the most trouble. On the list right after Shane. Mr. Lewis sends them to the office and dismissed the class. Lucky me. 

I get my phone and earphones out of my backpack and play music. Looking down at the floor. And walk out of the classroom.  

*later at home*

"Finally" I whisper to myself ands plop down on my bed. I get my laptop and watch some funny videos so I can get a laugh. They we're doing the dizzy challenge whoever won got to tweet three things on twitter about them. And suddenly I remember that I have Twitter. How could I forget. Going through my phone I see the app and click on it. 48 followers. This should be fun.  I tweet 'my life is so boring ' and then I tweet 'I have no one to make it interesting' remembering what Kayla said earlier.and then I started replying to tweets. 

All these YouTubers are following me and I don't even know them. I laugh to myself. I have absolutely no life. I should be a youtuber .yeah right. 

Back to YouTube!

----------_-----_-------_--------_-------------

Comment what you think I should do to better, vote. 

And if you like magcon go read perksofadrian's story.

Follow me on twitter @Evabates17

Thanks for reading