Chapter 7

Chapter 7 •Paige's POV• I was only thrown about five feet. I landed somewhat softly on someone's lawn. I heard a thud and then another. Chloe and Brooke. The one more, lighter though. The cat. I saw up and brushed the grass of my jeans. I was only a little scratched up. Brooke looked fine too but Chloe was gripping her ankle. I helped her up and she couldn't stand on it. She put an arm around my shoulder and Brooke helped as we made our way down the street. As we rounded the corner I saw we weren't far from the hotel. In fact it was down the street. The three of us inched slowly forward towards the hotel. What a night. We made it to the hotel and we walked in. Helping Chloe into the elevator I pressed the button with the number seven on it. It took us to the seventh floor where we hobbled to our room. I helped Chloe onto her bed before running into the other room to tell mom and Christi. "Where's Chlo?" She said. "The other room. She hurt her ankle when we were thrown from the tornado," I explained. "Thank goodness, wait what. A tornado!" Christi exclaimed, jumping up. We explained the rest of our story. By the end I realized it was a pretty cool story. Bet nobody had an experience like this. And it all started with getting trapped.