Chapter 2:The Beginning

It all started when Sarah Reemind and Marcus Flint broke up. Sarah broke up with Marcus because he had been cheating on her. For the record, this is like the 6th time they broke up anyways. Well now I'll push play for you too read how the story went."Could you please forgive me?" Marcus begged, '' I love you Sarah !"                                                                                                                                                                                            " What do you mean love?, it's like the sixth time we broke up, this time it's final !" Sarah replied.         "What did I do wrong ?" inquired Marcus.                                                                                                                                 "Marcus, stop it, drop the innocent boy act, you cheated on me with Abigail Jenkins, and she is in my class !" Sarah shouted angrily.                                                                                                                                             Well, that day created shock for everyone, including Kimberly. Sarah and Abigail were Kim's friends and she couldn't let this happen to them. Marcus was a player, always playing girls. Marcus has lovely brown eyes and smooth curly hair. He has a move that he always used on girls, Marcus would squint his eyes, pass his hand through the front of his hair and push out his lips. The move also worked on Kimberly. After the entire break up story with Marcus and Sarah, Marcus and Kimberly's best friend, Abigail, they got together.  Kimberly then started growing closer to Marcus.