B.E.T. AWARDS

Today is the b.e.t. awards so today's is gonna be a busy day. Today me stink and my dad got to fly out to Los Angeles. We got on the private jet and head out to L.A. when i got their i went to my hotel room so i could take a nap before the awards start. I got up by stink shaking me.

Stink: nana get up we got to get ready
Nana: okay.
I got up took a 20 minute shower and got out. I got dressed in this white dress. It was 8:00 and we got to head out to the red carpet. I lock my room door and walked to stink room to see my dad banging on the door for stink to come out she always gotta make people late.

Skip car ride

When we got thier they were paparazzi everywhere. We steped on the red carpet and took pictures and answer some questions. I learned allot from the bet experience. Now we headed out to the bet awards after party. When we got thier we were seated at this table with all types of celebrities.
Everyone was talking in the table. So i heard somebody said hey. I turned around to face the one and only August Alsina. We talked and got to know alout about but we have alout of stuff in common. Everybody was about to leave i was saying all my goodbyes. When i got stoped by August.
August: nana can i have your number so we can meet up sometimes.
Nana: sure.

August pov

There is something i really like about nana and that's her confidence and beauty

Authors note: i dont like this chapter. But like and comment. What Nana and stink was wearing at the b.e.t awards.