Chapter 14:

Peyton's POV:
I woke up to screaming "Carl stay here" I said and he nodded I grabbed my katana and ran towards the scream "PEYTON" I heard Rick shout running after me, I saw Dale on the floor with a walker ripping into his stomach "DALE NOO" I screamed and killed the walker and fell to my knees "PEYTON" I heard Rick panic "HELP ITS DALE" I cried. I heard footsteps so I turned around and saw Rick running towards me with tears down his face I knew it was because I left on my own and he thought I would get hurt, he saw me and relief was shown on his face but seeing my tears and me on the floor next to Dale made him run faster.

Ricks POV:
I heard a scream and saw Peyton run towards the scream on her own "PEYTON" I shouted I was not going to lose her or our baby everyone heard and was worried to but I just ran "DALE NOO" I heard her scream I was so scared she was hurt I could feel the tears streaming down my face "PEYTON" I screamed panicking "HELP ITS DALE" she screamed. When I saw her I was relieved she was okay but when I saw the state she was in crying next to Dales body and a dead walker I ran faster. As soon as I was near her I dropped to the floor and she crawled into my arms crying and holding me tight "Thank god your okay I thought I lost you" I said crying. She grabbed my shirt and held tightly "PEYTON" I heard Maggie, Beth and Hershel shout, I saw them run closer with everyone else "Carl" Peyton said and I saw Carl run into our arms we held onto each other tightly. "Peyton are you okay" Maggie said as her and Beth dropped next to us "No it's Dale" she said "DALE NOO" Andrea shouted "Take me away" Peyton said panicking "Please Rick take me away I can't watch it" she said. I nodded and carried her bridal style and Carl followed us, we walked in our tents and fell asleep.

Peyton's POV:
After Dales funeral people were packing and taking things into the house whereas I was putting mine, Ricks and Carls stuff in our car along with the bag of weapons as I felt like something bad was going to happen. Once I was done me and Carl walked towards Rick as him, Daryl and T-Dog were going to take Randell away. "Be careful okay" I said "I will" he said "Promise me" I said hugging him "I promise" he murmured against my neck. I pulled away "RICK RICK" Shane shouted "Are you okay" I asked as I saw the state he was in "Yeah it's Randell he escaped he took my gun and hit me" he said. Rick, Daryl, Glenn and Shane went to find him, after a while I was getting worried Carl was in my arms. I was about to go search for him when Daryl walked in with Glenn "Where's Rick" I said when I hugged them both, I walked back to Carls side "They anit back?" He asked I shock my head "What was that shot" Beth asked what shot I thought "We found Randell he was a walker" Glenn said "He wasn't bit or scratched his neck was broken" Daryl said. We walked outside and heard another shot "What was that" Carl asked "I dunno sweetie" I said worriedly but then saw a massive herd. "Guys we have company" I said I made sure I had my weapons "Carl do you have your weapons" I said "Yes Mum I do but where's Dad" he said "I dunno I'll find him" I said and heard everyone getting ready "Glenn, Maggie get in the car and try and distract them" I said they nodded "Carl baby you stay with me" I said he nodded we started to shoot people and I saw Beth "BETH" I shouted she turned towards me and ran over "Peyton I thought I was alone" she said "Never I wouldn't allow it" I said I gave her one of my guns "You know how to shoot?" I asked her "Yes I remember you taught me" "Good" I said we started to shoot more people and we had seen that everyone had left us "Mum, what are we gonna do" Carl said crying "It's alright" I said I looked towards the garage and saw my sports car "Thanks Mumma" I said "What" Beth said I grabbed both their hands and ran towards the car "Carl sit on Beth's lap" I said he nodded and they got in the car. I shoot some more walkers and got in I breathed a sigh of relief "Thanks Mumma" I said "She would not let anyone take this away" Beth smiled saying. I turned the car on and started to drive away from the farm "Beth and Carl if something happens like this I want you to stay with me Beth and Carl you either go to me or your Father understood I'm not losing you" I said they nodded "Good" I pulled out of the road and on to the highway "We will go to the place where Sophia went missing they should be there" I said "Good idea, do you think they made it out" Beth said I nodded. "Hey Peyton" Beth said "Yeah" I replied "Thank you for saving me I mean I was with Patricia but she got eaten right in front of me I didn't have anything to protect me with" she said "Hey, Beth I will always been there I'm just glad I saw you and you keep that gun okay?" I said she nodded "Hey mum do you think dad made it out" Carl said "Yes I believe he would have". We got close to the spot where we would meet and I saw everyone there looking sad, I pulled up and we got out, Carl came up and I put an arm around him and Beth stood next to me so I held her hand "I just wanna thank Mumma for keeping my car" I said and everyone looked towards me "I would like to thank my sister for saving me when I had nothing to protect me" Beth said "I knew my mum would always protect me" Carl said and everyone ran over and hugged us. "Okay let's go" Rock said after a while "Okay, but I'm riding with Peyton" Beth said "Oh Carl did you wanna sit on my lap so you are with your mum" Beth added "Yes please" he turned towards Rick "If that is okay" Rick nodded so we all got in our cars and left.