Bed Time Wars

In a candle lit room the young earl Phantomhive sat at his desk procrastinating and practicing his guilty pleasure: looking at Sebastain. He was drawing his butler, just like he did anyone else he was fond of.

"My lord?" the same butler on the Ciel's paper knocked on the door. He hid the paper under some actual work.

"Come in."

"Its time to prepare you for bed, master."

But Ciel didn't want to go to bed. He never really did but what was he going to do. Say but I'd rather stalk you and draw pictures of you and force you to love me forever no, thats creepy. Besides, Ciel was too proud to admit he cared about the demon butler that stood before him even though it was true.

"Alright." Ciel mumbled back and pushed himself away from the chair. From the walk to his room, to undressing, and getting his night shirt on Ciel tried to think up an excuse to stay up.

"Lay down, my lord." Sebastian asked while moving his candles further away from the bed sheets.

'That's it!'

"Make me," Ciel said with a small smile.

"Master, this is very childish of you." Sebastain told him but personally liked it when Ciel dropped the zero fucks given act.

"Are you saying you can't put a child to bed?" Ciel asked then hopped off the bed and ran out of the room. The butler chased him until the young lord found their gardener and hid behind him. "Finnie, don't let him get me!"

"Y-yes, my lord. Come with me." Finnie said and pulled him into the kitchen to hide him with Bardroy and was soon after pushed off onto Meyrin. Soon the whole manor was at war. Sebastain and Pluto against Meyrin, Finnie, and Bardroy for their master. It ended in everyone other than Ciel and Sebastain covered in a mixture of powder sugar, grass shavings, water, and a little bit of weed killer and Ciel ending up in Sebastain's arms.

"Now, My lord. It is time for bed."

"But I'm not," Ciel yawned and gave in. Sebastain carried him to his bedroom and laid him down.

"Oh, young master... why didn't you tell me you were so good at drawing?" He said and held up Ciel's masterpiece. The young boy's face flushed red as he looked at the picture. "Can I keep it?"

"S-sure."

"Thank you, young lord. You are as kind as ever." He said and bowed to the blushing boy before him.