Growing Up

"Why do I have to know this?" I whined and pushed Sebastian's hand away.

"My lord, you're growing up and if a may say; I don't think you'd look very good with facial hair." He handed me the razor.

My dads dead, I'm not very fond of Bard, and Finni can't even grow facial hair. So Sebastian is the only one that can teach me how to shave.

"And," he added, "Elizabeth doesn't like guys with beards or mustaches."

"And, I don't like sharp pieces of metal on my face." He chuckled slightly and just went on with his useless lesson. What if I want to look like a wizard?

I learned how to shave of course, Sebastian would never fail me. But most of the lesson was just us having a shaving cream/water war. I also tried and failed at giving Sebastian a wedgie. Once we got serious and about half way through I, like I do, got cocky.

"Wow!" I said sarcastically "this is so hard!" I said then cut my cheek which made me hiss.

Sebastian sighed, "I guess it is for my young master."

"Shut up."

"Now, my lord," He kissed my cheek and it healed my cut... and made me blush, "be nice."

"Your kisses heal cuts! Why didn't you tell me?"

"Well, master. To be completely honest... I was waiting for you to cut one of your lips."