||Chapter two||Blondes and Invites||

Chapter two

      "BETHANY ROSE!!" My mom screamed for me to wake up "what!" I snapped back, I love my mom but could she really not let me sleep for five more minutes what's her problem.

" wake up and get ready for school it's 5:30," Wait, did she just say 5:30 that means I have 1 hour and 30 minutes.

   Why did she wake me up so early, any way I hop out of my bed totally forgetting how clumsy I was and and fell. Literally. I fell. Off. The. Bed. Sometimes I stop and think about my life and where it will go if I can't even get out of bed correctly. I got to the shower and washed the bush i call hair. And lathered up in the new peach soap that I got from bath and body works and rinsed off.

   When I finished wrapping my hair and body in a towel I go to my room and to my phone to turn on some music and check the time it was now 6:00 I put my phone down and heard my favorite song come on good girl by 5sos who were my second favorite band following nirvana.

   I finally decided that I would just wear a black skater skirt and a light blue fitted crop top with a cream colored cardigan and my light blue converse. I took my hair and just let it fall and walked down stairs to see Blake sitting down eating a muffin MY MUFFIN.

   "Hey Beth you ready," he asked turning up from the food. "Don't 'hey Beth me' why are you eating my muffin" I said picking up the muffin that was for me and throw it out. "Well it took you so long I got hungry" he says walking out the door while I could only glare at the back of his head.When we make it outside I see his car and let me tell you it was a sleek black car that fit his personality perfectly.

   When we finally got to the school, (which wasn't as far away as I initially thought it would be) Blake gets out of the car as I just stare out at the school 'this is it' I thought 'where I will be for the next 2 years of my life'.

  "Hey, you coming or are you just going to stare out of the window and wait for the end of school" Blake says snapping me out of my own thoughts. I get out of the car and walk to the open doors.

    Ok, I'm not going to lie and say that everybody stopped what they were doing and turned towards me because that did not happen. Once we got in the doors I heard some boys calling Blake over he turned towards them and me not knowing the school at all followed him like a lost puppy.

  "Hey Blake, who's that girl you got she's hot I didn't see her around school she new?"  A guy with brown hair and brown eyes said. Blake just grunted and turned to me "Hey, I'm Bethany, I'm new and thanks for the compliment," I said confidently remembering the promise I made to myself about being confident this school year.

    "Well I'm john, but you can call me any day," he said smirking

     "Wow, look at the time, Blake which way is the office " I say clearly annoyed  so that he would stop talking to me.

     "You know what never mind" I say as I see my brother walk past me and girls drooling over him. I started to catch up to him, but not before hearing john say

"Uh oh, bro looks like she found some body else," That's so nasty considering I've seen the worst parts of him (And by worst I mean WORST)  and now John is the worst person I met so far today.

" Austin wait," I say trying to get his attention.

When he turns around " are you going to the office I have no idea where it is" I ask my brother

 " Yea come with me, hey who where those boys you were talking to? what were they saying? were they bothering you, 'cause you know I'll-?" He says protectively going into big brother mode.

" Don't worry I'm fine, you don't have to go bashing peoples head together yet" I say trying to calm him down. We both walk in to the office greeted by a sweet lady with white hair and square glasses.

    "Hi, and how can I help you sweets today" she said in a motherly voice. After my brother kindly tells her who we are she hands us our schedule and locker combo's and we head to our classes.

   " Be good," I tell my brother because he is usually the one who gets in trouble. He shakes his head.

  " I should be telling you that I'm the oldest," he jokes I give him a hug and kiss him on the cheek before walking away. I see some girls giving me glares when I walk to my class.

   When I finally make it pass the glares and through my classroom door I turn and start walking to an empty seat by the window next a bubbly red head girl who looks like she is going to start talking to me as soon as I get into my seat. When I sit down my prediction comes true.

   "Hi, my names Amber are you new?" She turns to me and says energetically

     "Yea, my names Bethany but you can call me Beth ," I answer.

 "Well, Beth you should come sit at my table with some of my friends" she invites

   " Yea, sure"  I say glad that I already made a new friend.

        Suddenly the class went silent  when I look up to see why everyone went quiet I see a tall hot guy in the door way. And when I say hot I mean like not even the firefighters could put him out. He looked about 6'4 with brown hair, pink plump lips and chilling grey eyes that looked so familiar I just couldn't put a finger on it.

   When he stopped staring and notice that I was looking too he smirked I averted my gaze and blushed he then started to walk my way and sat in the seat next to me that didn't even realize was empty. And smiled. I blushed some more knowing that at this very moment I looked like tomato.

   "I'm Jason," he greeted turning my way and let me tell you this boys voice was almost as nice as his- well everything
"My names Bethany, but you can call me Beth," I said for like the hundredth time today.

~~~~~~
A/N
   Soo you guys I think my new schedule is going to be once or twice a week just because once every day is killing me because I want to have longer chapters and that takes about two days in the summer but schools about to start so I'm not going g to have all day to write this story and I also think I'm going to to start my old story up again so that going to be way harder
Anywhore,
Luv ya ~lei