12

12:00 am, Long Island. 6/30/2005

I watched as Annabeth and Percy read the story. I sighed, enjoying the sight of the two lovebirds. I hoped they liked the gift I gave them for their one year anniversary. (A year since he proposed! How romantic.) I mean, it was made by Athena and I...after a lot of convincing. Oh, and plus my (husband?), Hephaestus. I mean, Cinderella? Everyone loves that story! I adore the mortal that made it.

"I'm the Prince Charming, huh?" Percy said, grinning.

"I'm not an insecure servant girl who falls in love with some prince. Ugh. Are you sure my mother helped writing this?" Annabeth turned towards me, and I just smiled the smile that most boys would drool over.

"Annabeth, dear, it's love either way." I teleported out of there to give it some effect.

Should I write a book for mortals about true love? About (Annercy...Anncy? Perca...Percabeth!) Percabeth?

(Percabeth and love are synonyms. Just letting you know. Add it to your dictionary.)

I'll start with a book called...The Lightning Thief.

Okay, mortal. I'll blow your mind off.

P.S. Since Percy and Annabeth aren't married(yet), it just doesn't make sense to add that part to the story. If it confused you, mortal, well. You're a mortal. 

Diary entry of Aphrodite and her gift for Percabeth, found by author of this story, rolled and tucked in an empty perfume bottle, floating in the ocean

❤︎

How's that for a change?

A bit O_O?

Anyway,

thank you for all those votes and comments, XD XD XD XD XD

and,

~

THE END