Movie night

So as me and phoebe walk to the movies we start talking. "So your CJ?" Asked phoebe. "Yeah... that's me..." I replied. "So the movie is getting started." Said phoebe. "Yeah, what are we watching anyways?" I asked. "Oh you'll see." Then she did a laugh like the one I do when I prank someone. "Ok..." I said nervously. Then all a sudden I hear that familiar voice. "When I was little I scrapped these words into my desk, it was really weird: when I grow up I want to be a singer. And it's still there." Said Niall on screen. Woah, no way! I've been waiting forever to see this movie! As I start thinking 'up all night' on the screen starts and Liam starts singing "It feels like we been living in fast forward..."
Then the movie gets over and phoebe pulls something like paper out of her pockets. "What's that?" I ask. "Oh... these?" She asked. "Mm-hmm" I say. "Oh just something like... One Direction tickets!" And we both scream excitedly. "Wait how did you get these?" I asked, because they must of cost a fortune. "Well when your the daugher of Thunderman, I have the way. And that's that my dad bought 'em." She replied. "Anyways we should head home." She said. "Yeah, I'll be right with you." And I pull out my phone and all a sudden it's all dark. Then a lights in my face and there's a guy in front of me.