devils n angels love

What you don't see is the broken heart, fore I knew we were meant to be from the beginning.

The fact that pretending your with me, is easier then admitting that you left.

Tears are falling not from my eyes but from my heart, can't let you see that I am broken.

What you don't see is that I could have taken the pain away, could have saved you from the dark.

Just wanted to hold you till you don't hurt, but you had to fade from my arms.

Wanted to kiss you gently on the lips, but he stole the kiss from you my angel.

Our hands we once laced together griping ever so tight, as you sprouted wings and flew from my dream.

Should have saw your pain but I got to caught up within myself, blinded unto your sorrow my angel.

Too late to apologize for now you sore neath the calm skies into the arms of another.

Wounded I walk down the steps of hell, knowing that it was foolish to think an angel could love a demon.

Sometimes if I look deep enough into the fires of hell, I see your face if I listen closely to the wind I hear your whispers.

Now and then I escape from hell on a rainy night just to enjoy the rain feeling your soft touch you kissing my face.

For feeling the rain is as close as I will ever get to you holding me my lovely angel.

I know you can see me from the candy cloud you sit upon, yet I know the colors of love that once was our rainbow has faded.

Just wish you would dance with me in the fires of hell my angel, but heaven would never allow such a thing to happen.

Opposites attract but they say us together isn't right yet I fight for the chance to be with you am I naive?

Do I wish upon false hope knowing the chances are slim to none of us flying away my angel.

Here I am lost in the fires of hell lusting for the love we once had and knew.

I hide neath the shadows staring upon the stars wondering if your setting upon one tonight.

Pondering the question how could an angel of the light, love a demon of the dark.

A heavenly angel love a demon of hell? Answer this love please I beg of you..

Since nor heaven nor hell will allow us to be together, can we love in secret my angel for forbidden love is of the essence and holding your hand I only feel the comfort of the serenity in the world our love weaves together.