Chapter 3

(Jack POV)

Sam was still laughing as I hopped off my unicycle to wring out my sweater. I smiled half-heartedly, but the bruise on my leg definitely didn't find the fact that I had gone through a car wash on a unicycle very funny.

"That was amazing!" he cried, leaning on a car for support. Those were the first recognizable words that I had heard out of him in about twenty minutes of unicycling back to my place.

At long last we got back to the house and I said goodbye to Sam. I could tell he was still laughing as he drove off.

Shivering, I unlocked the door and stepped inside. The sound of laughter met my ears. Finn's laughter...

I dropped my unicycle and ran into the living room, hardly daring to believe it. Finn hadn't even smiled in days. I wanted to meet whoever was able to make him laugh like that... I hopped it was Amanda. I liked her.

There was a girl with Finn, but it was definitely not Amanda.

Finn turned around and burst into a fresh wave of laughter.

"What did you do?" he laughed. Seeing my brother laugh like that made me smile.

"Oh, nothing," I replied vaguely. "You'll see later."

"Ugh, fine. By the way, this is Ginny," Finn said, turning to the girl on the couch. Saying that this girl was sexy as hell didn't even begin to cover it, but since I'm the least imaginative person on the planet, sexy as hell will have to do.

"Hey," I smiled, trying to lean against the door. I missed by about half an inch and nearly fell over.

Ginny laughed and I felt my cheeks growing warmer.

"I'm Jack," I said, trying not to sound like an idiot.

"Hi," she smiled.

"I'd better get you home," Finn said, putting an arm around her waist and helping her to her feet. It was only then that I noticed that her ankle looked swollen. It looked like Finn had wrapped it up. He scooped her up into his arms and walked out the door.

"See you, Jack!" Ginny called. Finn winked at me and pulled the door shut with his foot.

Anger welled up in my throat, but I pushed it away. I hardly knew the girl. Yes, she was incredibly hot, but Finn knew her better than I did. He had just as much right to her as I did.

'So what?' said a small voice in the back of my head. 'You deserve her. He's a whiny dickhead.'

I shook my head and dragged myself up the stairs.

(Finn POV)

"Thanks for driving me home, Finn, you really didn't have to," Ginny said, shyly.

"Don't mention it," I replied, smiling at her.

"Okay, see you later," she said as I set her down in front of her door.

"Right," I replied, swallowing the butterflies in my stomach. I turned and stepped down onto the pavement.

"Oh, one more thing!" Ginny called. I whirled around and was by her side in an instant.

"I forgot to give you my number!"

---------------------------------------------

How do you like it so far?

I'm sorry it's been so long since I updated... Heh...

Anyway... We'll see what happens between the twins! Yay, drama! Haha.

If you have any comments, questions, concerns, suggestions or random thoughts, please post them in the debate area (aka the comments) and it shall be read!

Okay, I'm out!

Kiss kiss!

-Lee