Chapter One

Spencer's Pov

"Maybe you should check it out with me baby, it's a really nice house."Edward said walking with me to my car.

"Maybe you should shut up and change the freaking subject."I groaned opening my car door.

Edward shut the car door and wrapped his arms around my waist and pressed his lips to mine. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

I pulled away from the kiss and laughed. "I'm still not moving in with you."I said.

"Why not."He smiled.

"Because, we're not married and I'm not ready for marriage."I sighed.

He huffed and pecked my lips "Fine, call me later."He said.

I nodded and stepped into my car cranking it up. I pulled out of the parking lot of my job which is Walmart, yeah I know I need a better job...

I started driving towards my house, I turned up the radio and my favorite song came on which was Drag Me Down by One Direction. I sung along to the song but paid attention to the road. I got a call from my friend Lindsey but I'll call her back when I get home.

"I gotta fire for a heart, I'm not scared of the dark."I sung along to the One Direction song that I loved.

I pulled into my driveway and parked my car, I stepped out of my car and walked into my house. I sat my keys on the counter in the kitchen and I called Lindsey back on my house phone.

"Oh my God, I thought you were dead! Why did you ignore my call?"Lindsey asked as soon as the phone rung.

"Calm down I'm fine, I was driving home and I didn't feel like picking up my phone so I waited till I got home."I laughed sitting down on my couch in the living room.

"Oh. So I broke up with Luke tonight."She said.

"What? Why? I thought you guys were happy."I said in shock.

"I really just wasn't happy with him anymore, I don't love him."She said, she didn't even sound sad.

"So...Um...Are you sad? Do you wanna stay over at my house tonight?"I asked taking my shoes off and tucking my feet under me.

"Oh I'm fine, and Luke is fine too."She said. "We're still gonna be really good friends though."She sighed.

"That's good."I said yawning.

"Why'd you get off at four?"She asked.

"Because, that's what time I always get off.."I laughed.

"Well I'm gonna go hang out with my mom so bye."She said.

"Alright, bye."I said and hung up.

I took my shirt and my pants off and I just walked around in a tank top and my underwear, I pulled my wavy reddish brownish hair into a messy bun at the top of my head, my hair touches the middle of my back.

I walked into my kitchen and grabbed a bag chips out of my cabinet, I'm a size four in clothes I just can't gain weight no matter what I eat. I'm 5'4 so I'm a little shorty but I'm fine with being the height that I am, sometimes it's just a struggle to get things...

I heard a knock on the door so I ran up stairs and put on some pajama shorts, I ran back down stairs and I opened the door.

"Can I help you?"I asked the man standing in front of me.

"Are you Spencer Leclair?"He asked.

I quirked my brows and nodded "Yeah..."I trailed.

"The mailman left this on my door step and it says Spencer Leclair on it and you were the house right beside me so I figured you were Spencer."He said handing me the package.