Prom¿ -16

"Where's my shoes!" Danni screams at the top of her lungs from up the stairs.

I roll my eyes, "If they're not on your feet then you must be doing something wrong."

My mom hits me on the shoulder before brushing my suit down.  "Oh you look so handsome.  GIRLS!"

I wince at the sudden loudness, "Jesus."

My dad comes in with his camera taking pictures.  Jade rushes downstairs with my sister following in behind.

My dad sighs in awe, "So gorgeous."

The doorbell rings and my mom opens the door revealing our 3 prom dates.

Ben comes in the house first dressed handsomely, Ben and Danni have been an official couple for a few days now and I don't know how he stands her but he does.  Then Rebecca enters in the most gorgeous blue dress.  I know she was debating on whether she was going to wear a pan suit or a dress but now both Jade and Rebecca I guess will wear equally stunning dark blue ombré dresses.  Then finally Eli walks in.

Damn.

Just damn.

No words can describe how perfect this man looks.

We're both wearing bow ties and black suits.  Eli was about to close the door when it bust open revealing Robbie in a bright blue suit with the biggest smile on his face.

Robbie almost shouts, "Guess who's not in a coma anymore!"

Everyone jumps up and starts asking questions.

Cameron comes into the house making it really packed and instead of Robbie answering the questions, Cameron did, "I was just checking up on the kid since its kind of lonely in computers and I touched the kid and then I don't know what happened. The monitor showed his heart beat accelerating and he opened his eyes. The doctors checked his vitals and said everything should be okay but they want him to stay at the hospital for a little bit so they can run some more tests and see if he's all good."

My phone started ringing and so I picked it up in shock to only find out Nick and was calling me so that only added onto my shock.

I answered and put him on speaker.

His boisterous and energetic voice immediately bounced through my phone, "Duuuude you would not believe the day I've had. I was in a coma. Oh wait. You probably already know that! But like I woke up and bam, instantly not sleeping. It doesn't even feel like I've been in a coma. It's so weird. Did you know proms today! It sucks I don't get to go but I wasn't awake to find a date because I was kind of in a coma. So what's up with you," he said in the fastest and most excited voice ever. This is exactly like Nick and I should've known not even a near death experience could stop him.

Both Eli and Cameron are very surprised and confused at Nick because neither of them are close to him so they didn't know this is what he's really like. Most people think Nicks very shy and quiet but that's only if you don't know him. If you let him warm up to you, this is him 24/7.

I laugh at my friend's comments. "We'll all be over to see you later after prom and fill you in on everything you've missed."

He sounded even more happy, "Oh god I can't wait!"

I laughed again, "You'll probably retract that statement when you see the loads of homework you have."

The phone went quiet for a bit, "On second thought, I'd like to go back into that coma."

My mom chuckles, "Come on guys, you've got to go, I hear Jade and Rebecca are shoe ins for prom queen and king."

Eli raps his arm around my shoulder and kisses my head, "I love you."

"I love you too babe."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
(A/N) THIS IS THE END!! I know *crie* I'm sorry if it's a little short but there wasn't much more to do with the story and I felt it'd be better to end it here. And in case you're wondering, Jade and Rebecca did win. There will be a sequel with Cameron and Nick but I don't know when that will be because I've got like 100000000 ideas in my head for other books. But in the meanwhile I'd check out my other book Suit and Tie because I'm very proud of it. And thank you all for the condolences, it has helped a lot. Well, this is it for now.

X

-Emily