Prove it- 12

****RECAP****

I open my door only to be slightly frightened by a dark figure sitting on my bed staring at a phone.

The figure looks up from the phone and that's when I realize it's Eli.

"Oh hey, ha you startled me. What are you doing here? Danni's not here by the way."

He stands up revealing his dark jeans and tight long-sleeve shirt. God he's so hot I need to get behind a fan or something.

"Danni cheated on me," he says in a strong voice.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," I say. Of course Danni would do something like that. Always needing drama. Always needing to figure a way to somehow mess up someone's life. I'm so tired of her. I walk closer to Eli. But he closes the distance by coming closer. He wraps one of his arms around my waist closing the distance even more. God he is strong. He stares me in the eyes probably contemplating what he's about to do before he comes in and kisses me. Slowly our lips tangle with each other. He glides his tongue into my mouth letting a groan escape from my mouth. We grind against each other but that's when I realized what I was doing. I pull away from him.

"Wait, what are you doing?" I ask him.

He replies with the simplest answer.
"Getting revenge."

-------------------------------------

I stopped Eli from trying to kiss me again. I scrabble away from him. If I stayed close I know I would've kept kissing him but I can't, I just can't. "You shouldn't be kissing me just because you want to get back at my sister," I say sadly.

He looks startled at first before he recovers and regains composure. "No, it's not like that."

"Yeah it is. It's exactly like that," I respond stopping him from making any more excuses.

He moves closer to me. Eli slowly moves his hand to my cheek gently rubbing it with his thumb. "I want this," he whispers.

I look down feeling vulnerable. "I do to."

He moves away and shakes his head like he approves of what he's doing. "I'm not going to force you. I know what I want. It's you and I'm going to prove it to you one way or another."

Then he just leaves.

I don't even know what to think right now. I've never been this overwhelmed before and I'm ready to just sleep. So I close my eyes and let the darkness encompass me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by Jade. "Come on fuckboy, school starts soon."

"I don't wanna," I groggily say.

She scoffs, "What are you, 11?"

I throw a pillow at her, "Yeah, on a scale of 1-10."

My eyes are still closed but knowing Jade I'm going to presume she's rolling hers.

"Don't be a Debby Downer, today's a great day!" She replies ecstatically.

"What, did Lucky the Leprechaun give you his bowl of Lucky Charms?" I joke.

She starts jumping really fast, "NO BUT REBECCA ASKED ME TO PROM THIS MORNING AND SHE CAME OUT TO HER PARENTS AND THEYRE SO COOL WITH IT AND WE'RE COMING OUT TO THE SCHOOL TODAY IM SO EXCITED!"

I raise my eyebrows at that really long, drawn out, hyped up sentence. Like I didn't know sentences could be hyper, I just thought that the people who said the sentences were hyper but Jade has proved me wrong yet again.