Chapter 1

Garroth's POV:

As the sun rises, I get up to eat breakfast then I get ready to be at the guarding post.

"Late Garroth?",said Zenix.

"Ugh whatever"

Suddenly, a beautiful lady with long black hair and hazel eyes stepped out from from forest. She was gorgeous.

"Um  did any of you guys saw a man wearing black and green clothing", she said.

"Hm? Oh we didn't see anyone", said Zenix. 

"Oh, anyways what are both of your names?" she says. 

She looked right over to me first, keep it together Garroth you can do this.

"My name is Garroth I am the head guard here of Phoniex Drop, and this is Zenix my apprentice guard, by the way what is your name?"

"My names Aphmau"

"Glad to meet you"

"Glad to meet you too, Is there anyway I can stay here?"

"Of course you may stay with a roomate or you can make your own house", said Zenix.

"I can stay with a roomate first, then I can make my house", says Aphmau.

"Alright, well your roomate will be Emmalyn, she's a librarian"

"Thanks Garroth and Zenix!"

 As she left, Zenix nudged me and said

"Garroth do you have a crush on her?"I was blushing, good thing he can't see my face

" WHAT? No I don't!" Zenix nodded his head

" Yes you do, you stared at her for a long period of time, anyways Garroth I'm heading home." As he left, I went home to go straight into bed.

Aphmau's POV

Once I got to the little house, I knocked on the door and someone answered.

" Hi are you Emmalyn?" 

 "Yes I am, who are you?" 

"I'm Aphmau, your new roomate."

 Emmalyn said" Well come on in, I actually have a spare bed so you can use." 

"Thank you Emmalyn" 

"Your welcome!", She said. As I put on my pajamas, I snuggle right up bed.

Don't worry it will get better and more interesting (I hope) later. Anyways as always #GARMAU