Chapter 6

~ 1 year later ~

Garroth's POV

Today is the day, I am going to propose to Aphmau. I am so nervous on what she will say, but I bet 110% she'll say yes ;). Anyways I asked Kawaii~Chan to set up a candle lit dinner tonight outside in the moonlight. Haha that rhymed! But anyways I'm still nervous, let's hope tonight goes great.

~ Time passed until 6 pm~

Aphmau's POV

I am getting ready for the date, and of course I am super excited! But, I wonder when he will pop the question. I walked to the hill looking across the waters, it was beautiful! I spotted Garroth on the very top of the hill.

"Hey there my gorgeous!"

"Garroth you look very handsome in that tuxedo"

"Heh well you look more beautiful than ever in that dress with those long skinny leg-"

"GARROTH!"

"OH I wasn't looking down there!"

"Yeah right"

We both started to laugh.

"Now come on let's eat!"

~After the lunch~

Garroth's POV 

We were both cuddling under the stars and looking out on the sea. Alright now it's time to do my proposal.

"Hey Aphmau"

"Yes Garroth?"

"We  have been together for this past year, I have loved you ever since I first saw you and  met you. You have been a great lord to the villagers. You are so caring, compassionate, nice, and of course beautiful, and I want to take this relationship to the very top."

 I pull out a diamond and silver ring. 

"Aphmau will you marry me?"

Aphmau started to tear up.

"Garroth, my answer is-

HAHA CLIFFHANGER! AND GARROTH KISSED APHMAU IN EP 9!! YAY and anyways thanks for reading this fanfic and as always #GARMAU <3