Chapter 2

Garroth's POV:

I dreamt of Aphmau and I were on the beach cuddling and then we kissed. It was probably the best dream since I had ran away from... I won't get into detail. But I think Zenix is right, I do have a crush on Aphmau. *Sighs* she is so beautiful...... ENOUGH WITH THAT GARROTH! As I head to my guarding post I find Aphmau fixing the road, it looks so much better in cobblestone.

"Hey Garroth!'

"Hi Aphmau, did you fix these roads?"

"Yeah um, do you not like them?"

"No I do like them I love them" 

She giggled and said"But anyways, people here in the village are starting to call me...  A lord?"

"Well you are fixing the roads and you're making the place look nice since our old lord has just passed, if you want you can become a lord"

"Hm.. I'll think about that"

"Ok.. Um Aphmau would y- you.."

"Yes?"

Garroth you can do this." ..like to have d-dinner w-with me at my house?"

She stood there for a couple of seconds and said" I would love to!"

"Well you can meet me at my house at 8, alright?"

"Alright, see ya!"

WHEWW THAT WAS HARD. But I asked her to a dinner! Wait till Zenix hears about this! As I went to Zenix's guarding post, I told him how I asked her to dinner.

"Aww Garroth"

"SHUT UP"

"Are you going to show her your face"

"Uh yeah.. Sure"

"Ok then, Garroth head back to your post"

As I head back, I'm starting to get nervous what if she doesn't like me?, what if she thinks I'm stupid?, Oh I'm not sure anymore. 

~~~~~~~~

Aphmau's POV:

Okay now it's 8, I should probably head to Garroth's place. 

~~

Once I'm at his front door, I knocked on it a couple times. There he answered, and there stood Garroth.

"Please do come in"

As I head inside we both sat at his couches. He was still wearing his armor, I'm sure he will take it off and I hope I can see his face, I still haven't seen it yet.

"Let me go take of this armor for a second", he says.

I sat and waited patiently, he came out and I saw his face. He had beautiful blue eyes and sandy blonde hair. I blushed, I thought he would be much older. He blushed as well. We started talking as the food was cooking, we had a lot in common we both loved dogs, kids, and many more.

~~

The food was done and we started eating, it was chicken and mashed potatoes (YUM!). Once we were done, I was about to go home when he said

"Hey, we should have more dinners like this"

"Yeah we should, Good night Garroth!'

I left and went home. I was thinking about him, he was handsome. I think I'll ask him if we could watch a movie tomorrow night. I snuggled back in bed and fell asleep.