His Favorite Picture Of You

Jack J: It's his favorite picture of you because even though you hate being outside and you were watching a movie on Netflix, you went out to the park to have a nice picnic. He appreciated that. (Even though you watched Beyond the Lights the whole time AND he had to bribe you with Chipotle)

Jack J:

Your POV

"Jack I don't wanna go to the park!" I whined. I was watching a movie on Netfix and this boy had the audacity to interrupt me, hmm.

"Please babe. I got your favoriteeee." He hummed as he pulled a a Chipotle burrito out of the picnic basket.

"Okay! Let's go!" I shouted dragging him to his car.

-

After we finished eating I instantly pulled out my phone and started watching my movie again.

"Really Y/N? You can't just sit here and admire the outdoors?" Jack said clearly annoyed.

I looks up at him, "Nope!"

He huffed and I went back to watching my movie.

I saw a flash go off infront of me but I didn't care, this was the part where Noni takes out her weave and shows Kaz her real hair! It was my favorite part.

Suddenly a notification from Instagram came through my phone.

"@JackJackJohnson tagged you in a photo"

I clicked the notification and looked at the pic Jack tagged me in. It was a picture of me watching my movie in my phone.

'My girlfriend everybody.😒'