Ch. o6 - Lonely.

Yura's POV.

Flashback. *****

     "Look, we don't need to live in the same house.  You can stay here. I have another place I'm staying at so no need to bother me until our parents contact us."

End of flashback.

     Honestly I really can't believe he said that to me and I can't believe that he actually left me alone here. I don't even know when he left to be honest. I mean I saw him at school, but he never came home.  I mean it's only been a week and none of our parents have contacted us or have even scheduled a visit to us.  Or at least, contacted me.

     It's been really lonely here in the house to be honest.  I have to constantly find ways to entertain myself.

     I honestly only see him at school, but we don't talk.  All we do is just look at each other and that's about it.  Yoongi oppa knows everything so I know he's been keeping an eye on us.  What's even more stressful... we're not even married yet.

Later that day.

I decided to secretly visit home after school.  Oppa snuck me in because appa and oppa isn't home because they were busy with work.

     "Has he contacted you?" Yoongi oppa asked.
     "Nah, he hasn't." I sighed, "I don't know why... but I'm actually kind of worried about the jerk.  I mean, it's been a few weeks since he left."
     "Oooohhh.... I see!" oppa laughed and then proceeded to pinch my cheeks, "You're worried about your future hubby!?"
     "OH!? WHAT!? NO!!!!!???" I slapped is hand.  "My cheeks hurt now oppa!" I whined as I rubbed my cheeks.
     "Pssshhh, you said you were worried just now." he smirked and took a sip of his drink. "Honestly don't even worry. I have some information to tell you anyways."

Taehyung's / V's POV. 
    It's been a week since I left the house.  Well, since I left her. I don't even know it was the right decision. After our fight, I left the following night.  I left without even saying a word to her.  As if she cares, honestly it wasn't even a few days and we had a small fight.  I probably shouldn't have started it.

     I have noticed at school that she just looks at me... but she looks at me with a blank stare.  I don't know but it kind of gives me this sharp pain in the chest you know.  I don't want to say it's guilt, because that's what the guys have been telling me.

I'm at a cafe right now with Jin hyung and Jimin.  Suga hyng is going to meet us later.

     "So have you talked her?" Jimin asked, breaking the silence we had.
     "No why?" I grunted."
     "You know that's not a way to treat a lady." Jin said as he sipped his coffee.  "And you're at major fault here. You're not even married yet and you already have complications.  I can't even imagine what's going to happen."

Everyone knows about my situation. It's embarrassing.

     "I don't know. I don't even want to marry her. I don't even know her. We don't even have a set date for the wedding." I sighed.
     "Look, maybe you should go make up to her and apologize.  You guys should start as friends.  Might as well right?" Jimin laughed as he put his arm around my shoulders. "Cause you either get married or break up. But y'all ain't even dating yet!"

I looked at him with disgust and brushed off his arm.

     "Okay sorry!?" Jimin says with his arms up as if it was no offense.  "Oh hey hyung!"

I turned to see who he greeted and it was Suga hyung.

     "Hey guys." Suga coolly grabbed a chair right next to us, "Imma need you guys to leave. I wanna talk to this one." He grinned.

     "I don't like where this is going, everything is happening too quick." I thought.

     "Okay, you boys have fun. Let's not get hurt with such mean words." Jin said and bit them a farewell with Jimin.

No one's POV.
     Suga and Taehyung had a really serious talk about the situation with Yura.  And here, taehyung found out that Yura is actually Suga's little sister.

     "I didn't mean... Hyung why didn't you tell me!?"  Taehyung cried. "I didn't know! I mean, I'm really sor.."
     "Shut up." Suga cut him off. "Look, don't worry about me... too much.  But go apologize to Yura.  She's the one that needs to hear your apology. You're not even in a serious relationship. You're just arraigned.  And what kind of man are you for leaving their future bride alone in the house."  he said in a very calm tone that sounded a bit annoyed and angry.
     "I'll call her..." Taehyung quietly replied.

Yura's POV.
     I'm really shocked of what Yoongi oppa told me.  I'm surprised that he told Taehyung that we're siblings.

Oppa left a few hours ago and I've been stuck here in this house.  That conversation with him was pretty intense.  Like what am I supposed to say about that.  He left me alone here in the house.  We don't even talk to each other.

I guess it's okay to start as friends, but that's so hard when he bosses me around. Ahh, whatever.

I left the living room and just went up to my room to attempt to do homework.  Man, school is such a drag.

*****BUZZZ ***** BUZZZ

My phone started ringing.

     "Huh?" I thought. "I wonder who that could be?"

Oh. My. Gosh. It's him.

------

Authors Note:
This is so awkward, but it's been almost a year since I updated.
I'm really sorry that this is probably an awkward chapter... but I have been contemplating of continuing the story...
But thank you for a few of you who have encouraged me to continue on!
I'll try my best to keep updating you as much as I can!