||Chapter Eleven||

Keath's POV.

...

When you have a room full of teenage girls waiting for you to come and teach them about legal studies, it's not a good idea to be running late. I had a bit of an issue this morning.

On my first lesson teaching the class, I told the girls that I have two brothers, one of which being older and one being younger, which makes me the middle child. What I didn't mention was that the younger of the two brothers is my twin. Identical twin to be exact..

I haven't told Kade this yet.. I don't want to have to tell her about him. He is the evil twin. There always has to be an evil one.

I'm probably over exaggerating.. My older brother is the worst of the three of us. Something happened with him that made us lose our connection. My older brother is a drug addict, who has done some pretty heinous things in his life. For instance committing murder. His name is Jim.. Pretty average name for a pretty average guy you would guess. But he's not average. The thing that makes him even more horrible is the fact that he killed a person when he wasn't even on the drugs. He took up drugs because of what he did.

He murdered his girlfriend. He was in a state of depression and he just kept digging the hole deeper for himself. His girlfriend Josie, she tried to help him. He didn't see it as help though. This is why I can't tell Kade about him, or my twin. My family is nothing but a mess that I have been left to clean up and she can't find out about it.

I got a call this morning from my brother, the twin. He was in a pretty bad way and he said that he needed me to go home to Newcastle and sort some things out. I am the one who has to deal with the drama. What I didnt expect for him to say was that Jim was now out on bail. Holy f*ck did I nearly have a heart attack?! He wasn't supposed to be out of jail for another two years. He explained to me that he had been let out with a good behaviour bond and needed to be watched and looked after. This man should not be let into this world without a chain around his neck being held by a police officer. I know that sounds terrible but he has done something unforgivable and shouldn't be let out.

So I got to class late. I had been sitting in my car in the parking lot staring into nothing. I couldn't move. I finally built up the courage and strength to get out of the car and make my way to class.

I had to hide the way I was feeling because I knew that if Kade saw me like this, she would know something was wrong.

I walked into the room with a small apology and got straight into the lesson so that no one could ask me why I was late. I made the girls read allowed from their books today. I wasn't in the mood or frame of mind to come up with stuff to say. I sat on my desk (I never sit at it I just sit on it) and stared at the floor.. Trying to look like I was paying attention slightly. I could feel Kade's eyes on me every now and then.. Sometimes I would turn my head and wink at her, letting her know I hadn't forgotten about her tucked away up the back. She looked beautiful today. She looks beautiful everyday. But today I felt like I needed to be close to her. It sort of sounds selfish really. Me needing her.

I was just glad that I knew she would be coming home with me later. That gave me something to think about throughout the day.

When the bell had gone, Kade and I were left in the room alone. The way we liked it. We couldn't touch each other or kiss each other, which really made me a little mad. Today all I wanted to do was hold her. Like I said I needed to be close to her. I told her that all I wanted to do was kiss her. She blushed and said she felt the same.

...

The afternoon rolled around faster than I expected and I walked out to my car to find Kade sitting on the curb nearby. She was looking down at her iPad with her earbuds in her ears. I could hear the music from where I was standing. Fall Out Boy. Damn this girl has good taste in pretty much everything.

I walked over slowly, creeping up to her from behind and grabbed her shoulders and shook her slightly. She let out a small scream and turned around ready to punch me. She had good reflexes...

"Holy Effing shit" she said trying to catch her breath as she relaxed her clenched fist.

I laughed at her and held my hand down so she could take it to stand up. "Thank you" she said with a small smile..I was still laughing about the small little scream that escaped her lips. Maybe one day I could make her scream for a slightly different reason.. Make her scream my name.. Okay maybe I shouldn't be thinking about that... Wearing tight jeans and getting a boner is not something you want to happen while you are with a girl.. Unless things are going to happen... God stop.

...

The car ride home was really quite great. We didn't talk much, just listened to Fall Out Boy. I asked her if she could play it because I really like them. Another thing we have in common I guess.. I let my hand rest on her thigh, trying to make this all seem natural. I just wanted her to feel like she was going home with her boyfriend.. Not her teacher.

We haven't even talked about what we are.. Shit. Why would she feel like she was with her boyfriend if I haven't even asked her out.. That's the thing though. This is so wrong. I am her teacher. Not her boyfriend...

We pulled up in my driveway and I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. I pulled it out, unlocked it and read the message.

Keath. You need to get your arse up here now. If your not here by next week I'm coming to get you. -Emanuel.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Soo.. Yeah haha

What's happening here? you ask?.. Hehehe not telling :p

Update to celebrate like 300+ reads! Like hell yeah! Thanks so much :)

Hope you all enjoy it :)

Much love

~K

OH YEAH ALSO!! (Sorry for the capitols but it's necessary I'm trying to get an important point through!!)
AS THE PICTURES INDICATE, KEATH HAS TATTOOS ON HIS HANDS, IN THIS STORY HE DOESNT HAVE TATTOOS ON HIS HANDS! DOES THAT MAKE SENSE?... He just doesn't have any tattoos on his hands, they end at his wrists.. :)