Chapter Six +Third Fact+

Unedited.

Michael's Perspective

We ended up getting to the movie theater late and missing the first 10 minutes of it and ended up sitting in the back so we wouldnt disturb the other people watching.

About thirty minutes into the movie Luke ended up crawling into my lap and cuddling into my chest everytime there was some sort of loud noise and jump everytime something scary happened which after awhile started making me get a sort of problem in my lower reigion but not enough for Luke to feel. Thankfully.

Soon the movie ended and i had to carry Luke out cause 'something from the movie might crawl out from under the seat and take me with them'.

We ended going straight to Calum's house where the party had already started and the music was shaking anything 10 feet near it. Once we got into the house we headed straight for the kitchen and did a few shots to get a bit buzzed and headed to the dance floor where other drunk and sweaty people were grinding on each other so me and luke did the same.

Most people would be weirded out to grind on your best friend but its different with Luke. There's no feelings to it. Luke i i continued to dance on each other and take a few more shots before we found our way into the back yard, stripping off our clothes and jumping in the pool along with a few other people.

We laughed once we resurfaced and started swimming to the edge to get our and find our clothes.

He giggled the whole time he put his clothes back on and it was making me curious.

"Why are you so giggly breadstick?" i asked and poked his side's. He stiffled a laugh as we started walking around looking for Calum to tell him we were taking the bus home so we would get home safe then i heard look whisper "i have a boner".

I stopped in my tracks making Luke bump into me and his boner hit my ass which sent him into a fit of giggles and making me blush. He must be really drunk.

"Let's go find Calum" i mumbled and dragged him into the living room where Calum was grinding on some stranger. I pushed through all the sweaty bodies and made my way to Calum and telling him a quick goodbye and looking for Luke.

I saw him across the room talking to a girl that looked a little too close too him and also looked a little too much like a slüt. (a/n imsorryimsorryimsorry)

I walked over and pulled Luke away and quickly left the party with a giggly Luke following me.

"Michael" he groaned "it hurts"

"What does" i asked curiously. He pulled ne torwards him and pushed his body against me and grinding on me. The thing about Luke is that he's always a horny drunk and will probably get hard over a banana.

"L-luke oh my god" i blushed and pushed him away just as the bus came. "Let's go" i mumbled and got on the empty bus.

Luke jumped an the bus and stayed giggling like am idiot and sitting all the way I'm the back while i say in the front. He started singing loudly and climb over seats.

"So is he your boyfriend?" the bus driver asked, never taking his eyes of the road.

"No sir" i said and blushed. I wish he was. Wait no i don't.

I heard him mumble something but only heard "soon"

"What was that" I asked. He just smirked continued to drive on till we had to get off.

"Hope to see you boys soon!" he said as we got off the now empty bus.

"You too have a nice night-"

"Mark" was all he said before he closed the doors and drove off.

I sighed and carried the now sleeping Luke into my house and up the stairs into my room.

I stepped of his clothes and mine and layed him on the bed and cover ourselves in the fluffy blanket letting him move closer.

"I didn't tell you a fact for today" he mumbled.

"Tell me one" i whispered as he lay his head on my chest while i pretended the butterflies weren't there.

"He's so caring. He always takes care of me. And i know he'll never take advantage of me. And i think i love him for doing that." he whispered.

I felt a pang of jealousy and also sadness. I knew he sobered up after the nap and everything he said was true. But for some reason i still wanted it to be fake.

"Are you sure?" i asked and ran my fingers through his greasy but soft hair.

"Im positive" he said barely above a whisper. "I love him"

I sighed and continued to ruin my fingers through his hair while he rubbed his fingers against my hip bones.

"Hey Mikey?" he whispered."Do you love anyone?" he asked and continued to trace shapes againsy my hips.

I thought about it for awhile. Did I? I loved Luke. But in what way?

"I think" was all i said before hearing him hum and start pressing small kisses to my chest.

"What are you doing?" i asked while he continued to kiss my chest for no apparent reason.

"I don't know. You feel warm" he said and sat up a bit more and looked up at me to see if i was gonna stop him. I didn't move and he took that as a yes to continue.

He sat up and straddled my hips and leaned down and pressed a small yet meaningful kiss to the center of my chest. Tears started to prick my eyes when he let them linger for a few minutes longer and i just couldn't tell him to pull away no matter how much i wanted him to before i admitted to something that probably might not even exist.

He looked at me and noticed the tears and was quick to ask why.

"Please dont leave me once you get him." i whispered while he layed next to me and hugged me.

"I wont. I cant really. It would be impossible" he said with a laugh. "Youll probably leave me."

"I cant leave you" i laughed. "You're stuck with me forever"

°°°°°°°°
A/N yes i know i had to update yesterday but i couldn't. I had a friend going through some problems and had to be there for her. Sorry for any misspelled words or wrong words.

UPDATE: I REMEMBER TELLING MYSELF 'DON'T CALL HER A SLUT THATS RUDE' THEN I WAS LIKE 'WAIT. SHES LITERALLY NOT EVEN REAL'. Lol.
Peace out girl scout✌

-reily.