The rodeo

The next morning I got up and realized that today was the day of the rodeo. I quickly got dressed in signature blue jeans a black t-shirt I grabbed a key slid my boots on and walked out the door I went downstairs to get some breakfast before the long day began I sat at a table and I looked over at the sliding doors and I see the cute guy I met last night walk out the doors I seen a guy walking next to him with a saddle at his side and I thought they were going to the rodeo I sm iled heavenly.

I turned around to see my family came and joined me and I popped back into reality.

My brother was in the rodeo and he was riding broncs (wild horses that have never been rode). He quickly ate grabbed his stuff and went to check in at the rodeo grounds.

We were all told that he was going before 12 in the morning. So we got there as fast as possible got set up to film him then we were told he was riding after 12 so we stayed there and waited till 12 we asked the people hosting the events and they said it was before 5 pm so we stayed and waited I got tired took a long nap.

I woke up still tired but I couldn't fall back asleep so I waited for my brother after a wile I gave up and watched every one coming in and out of the aisles and I seen a guy walking up it and looked at him closely to see if it was him I seen blonde hair and it looked like the clothes he was wearing this morning.

He turned and looked around as if he was looking for somebody but I don't think he recognized me then he just right back down the aisle I stood up quickly and followed him I got to the main spot where the aisle led to but I looked around to see if I could find the direction he went but I couldn't find him so I went back to my family.

It's 10 and my brother still has not gone yet finally at 11:30 he goes i filmed the whole 8 seconds. After that his wife went back to the hotel I stayed so that he could put his saddle in our truck and we had to wait a little longer because he borrowed it to some one.

So I took my neice (paisley 3yo) out of the truck to watch everyone else ride the broncs and I looked over on the other side of her to see the very hot guy I walked fast to my mom and told her that I found him she smiled and told me to talk to him but I really didn't want to because he was talking to two guys beside him. My mother walks up to him and asked I he was going swimming when he is done here he looked at her then me but I turned around and he looked back at her and said "i don't know ma'm but I'll try" I turned back around and he was looking staight at me with this intoxicating grin on his face I felt my checks fill up with red and get hot.

I look at my brother talking to theses guys with his saddle in his hands I tried to walked over to him but two guards tried to stopped me but the cute guy told them to move and they actually listened I grabbed my brothers saddle and put it in the truck and I just realized the the cute guy watched my every move.

We got back to hotel and had a b-day party ate pizza and went swimming after about 30 min the hot guy walked in......

A/N: 2nd part coming soon plz vote and comment if you like so far.